Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

You probably never had the black tongue V. By far the worst leather on a shoe ever

Might as well have bought casts for your feet
Agreed. I was salty at first when I missed on RD. Then a week later I had them in hand and was just disappointed. Beautiful color way but the quality on them were horrible. To this day I refuse to buy them FR 5s. I don't think quality was that bad on these Carmine's though. Especially considering how JB is today

Noticed some glue stains on one of my pairs and since they didn't come via NDC I was wondering if the other sites like finishline/eastbay/footlocker offer discount codes on future purchases. Anyone know if they do? I never recalled reading about anyone getting one that would work on a future jordan release...

wore these today and someone stepped right on the toebox. but the durabuck is really tough and it didnt leave a mark
Started reading this and I was like 
sick.gif
 then at the end I was like 
pimp.gif
 lol, that was a close one

just got my pair in from fnl

basically perfect as far as any flaws or defects are concerned

feeling underwhelmed tho

might just send em back 

Called today to apply my $20 wc reward to my purchase and the lady tried to say no :lol:
Once I pulled the card verification and spa issues card she was like she'd extend me a 1 time courtesy. Funny.

lol the only way its possible to convince yall is to use basketball references...

kobe bryant 6'6" listed at 210

MJ 6'6 listed at 216

yall either tellin me that MJ and Kobe skinny af or that the extra 6 inches is only worth 10-16 pounds (not a chance)

also did KD lie about his weight or what no way that dude weighs 240 lbs??
Come on son. Jordan and Kobe represent less than 1% of the world population. Dudes are freaks of nature. Basically looking at 210 and 216 of almost all muscle.

Everyone's body is different, but to have kankles represents a real problem either way.

Also another thing. Maybe im getting too old but i could have sworn the carmine shade was brighter back in the day.

These are just a pinch shade brighter than maroon

I woukd say burgundy sort of the color the 49ers use to be in that begining of the decade period

nah fam

Havent kept up too much on this forum after release day. A homie of mine was telling me how he cant seem too be at piece with his pair.
After a week he says I finally figured out what it is that I dont like. The side puffy bubble, up by the top lace hole that puffs out does not puff out 
as much as the 2010 pairs and previous retros of the VI. Compared too the CDP pair they hardly poof out at all. Kinda makes them off alot.
Cuz the main thing you noticed wearing a VI looking down at  your shoes thats the most noticable piece of the shoe when looking down out it.
The og's were smaller from what I recall. The previous retros had a larger than normal ankle bubbles. I think they got this year's vi's correct in that aspect.

SMH at UPS leaving my 3 packages at the side of the house when I live on the corner of a busy street. :smh: :x

i been in and out this thread, and lurking and even calling up several stores around my way. these ebay prices almost 280 and up for a 9 no thank you

Back
Top Bottom