Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

POSSIBLE (Not guaranteed Im just saying MAYBE) restock on June 14 for footlocker. States "Jordan Retro 6: Multiple Color Ways"

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Tea my FNL and Eastbay orders arriving tmrw. I already got a buyer for one @ 250 off Craigslist
Is that the normal shipping time for those sites? My order for some kicks from NDC came thursday. Does NDC use a faster shipping method?

Is that the normal shipping time for those sites? My order for some kicks from NDC came thursday. Does NDC use a faster shipping method?

well not fnl. i received mine last time on a friday. but obviously monday was a holiday so it got pushed to this monday. got me and my friends antsy.

Tea my FNL and Eastbay orders arriving tmrw. I already got a buyer for one @ 250 off Craigslist

craigslist is the best way to go. people who like to laugh at resellers use ebay as an example to minimize profit.

i just sell to friends who ask me for help. 3 for 3 on this release. too bad all 3 are from fnl so they had to wait a week plus for them.

I feel that I may be the one of the last people here to still not get their pair(s).
finishline is slow slow. ups still hasn't updated since the 28th in illinois.

I'm still waiting on my finishline pair as well. They are ridiculously slow...probably the reason they are the easiest site to cop from. No one wants to wait on their shipping. Sheesh.

Only Finishline now has "special conditions" on cash back sites like ebates and fw for jordan purchases. not sure when it started but it clearly states it now on their respective sites:

I only get my releases off FNL & Always get cash back through ebates

Damn man. I always miss out on stuff like this. Did you get anything (not sure if those are ur picss but guessing they are) or were u late?
Those are I'm Late to the Race is Over pics...

I'm still trying to figure out where n how whoever got the Code?

Last edited:
just really looked at my pair for the first time, got some creasing....

atleast it wasnt as bad as my Baron 9's from Nike...
sick.gif

Those are I'm Late to the Race is Over pics...

I'm still trying to figure out where n how whoever got the Code?
Yea cuss 65% is crazy prolly some employee promo code or some inside info got leaked most likely. They were quick to patch it though.

C'mon now yall. Good leather creases when you wear it. That's with anything. If you purchased them to wear that's what will happen.

:lol: you tryna convince him jordan brand uses good leather? Cuz that crease on the ankle look like a bent paper school folder

Jordan brand wouldnt have complaints if they just stop using the complimentary card board gift boxes department stores give away at christmas time for shoe leather lol

craigslist is the best way to go. people who like to laugh at resellers use ebay as an example to minimize profit.

i just sell to friends who ask me for help. 3 for 3 on this release. too bad all 3 are from fnl so they had to wait a week plus for them.
Unless you're jumped by 5 idiots. Then a week later after one of the guys who jumped you has a warrant out for an arrest for an armed robbery

I only get my releases off FNL & Always get cash back through ebates
It's stated on their site now as an exclusion for Jordan purchases. Some may squeak by for now but they have reason to deny you cash back on jordans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom