Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Has anyone ever tried going down a full size on the 6's? I know this is the carmine thread but I found a really good deal on a pair of olympics size 12 but I normally wear a size 13 and prefer 6's in a size 12.5 when I can find them, but can anyone offer any advise if going down full size on the 6's is possible without any discomfort? I do also have narrow foot if that helps, just wondering if anyone has ever tried it?
^ Can anyone offer any advise? Can't get a response on this topic
mean.gif
, but you guys can talk about " kankles " and creasing all day long lmfao
laugh.gif

Has anyone ever tried going down a full size on the 6's? I know this is the carmine thread but I found a really good deal on a pair of olympics size 12 but I normally wear a size 13 and prefer 6's in a size 12.5 when I can find them, but can anyone offer any advise if going down full size on the 6's is possible without any discomfort? I do also have narrow foot if that helps, just wondering if anyone has ever tried it?

^ Can anyone offer any advise? Can't get a response on this topic :smh: , but you guys can talk about " kankles " and creasing all day long lmfao :lol:

You literally answered your own question.

came up because of the mean ankle creasing dudes are getting. someone wanted to say that only happens with fat people.

No way! I'm no featherweight even as a girl. I weigh about 130 lb and I get ankle creasing on my 6's all the time.

Still it's definitely lighter than most guys. Weight doesn't determine ankle creasing.
I think it simply comes from the way people sit. Like if they keep their feet/ankles straight

I think it simply comes from the way people sit. Like if they keep their feet/ankles straight

Makes sense. Or the way we walk.

I know when the kicks are on my feet I'm not the type to be careful so ya they probably see some abuse even at rest.

On another note… Who got some stuff off the Footlocker 60% Glitch online today???

with Code: urlfl4uc

the Code only does 10% now they fixed it

Hes muscular tho. The average person "doesnt workout" thats 6 foot 235lbs is considered obese. Not everyone lifts or is active.

@chillen I'm going to just take a guess that you're probably tall and bony/skinny and want to be/remain in the avg category or are close to it.

It rly does depend on how you carry the weight, but I'd HARDLY use basketball players as the standard. Black men tend to be heavier due to muscle mass. As a female I'd say that aside from their height that makes them attractive most bball players are too skinny. I prefer the football build In a dude. I'm a pretty slim chick but I just like feeling protected.

I feel that I may be the one of the last people here to still not get their pair(s).
finishline is slow slow. ups still hasn't updated since the 28th in illinois.

The back and forth is pointless, overall body weight doesn't mean much.
Body fat percentage is everything. There are a lot of people that fall perfectly into bmi ranges but have such high body fat percentages and no muscle mass so they end up looking dumpy and obese while not technically overweight.

On the flip side you've got others that are 205-225 that literally don't look that heavy because of their level of muscle mass.

^ Can anyone offer any advise? Can't get a response on this topic :smh: , but you guys can talk about " kankles " and creasing all day long lmfao :lol:

I wouldn't do it....I mean a whole size is a lot. The last 6's I got were the pistons and oreos and both were TTS. I know you really want them but I'd wait if I were you for a 13. The only J I'd even consider going that far down is a Jordan 7 retro. Those things were huge.

IT's That guys fault for Posting a pic of his Retro 6's Creasing at the Ankles.. then that spun into Fankles then to Kankles...

Then to how much weight it take to crease shoes… and now it's a Tornado of Weight Issues … hahaha crazy

@chillen I'm going to just take a guess that you're probably tall and bony/skinny and want to be/remain in the avg category or are close to it.

It rly does depend on how you carry the weight, but I'd HARDLY use basketball players as the standard. Black men tend to be heavier due to muscle mass. As a female I'd say that aside from their height that makes them attractive most bball players are too skinny. I prefer the football build In a dude. I'm a pretty slim chick but I just like feeling protected.
nah I was skinny as hell in high school but gained 30 lbs since then from lifting I'm 5'11 175 now which is in the average range from charts that can simply be looked up online

I wouldn't do it....I mean a whole size is a lot. The last 6's I got were the pistons and oreos and both were TTS. I know you really want them but I'd wait if I were you for a 13. The only J I'd even consider going that far down is a Jordan 7 retro. Those things were huge.
^ thanks for the un sarcastic response I appreciate it.

On another note… Who got some stuff off the Footlocker 60% Glitch online today???

with Code: urlfl4uc

the Code only does 10% now they fixed it
Damn wish I had known about this but I'm pretty sure they cancelled the orders for the people that used that code?

nah I was skinny as hell in high school but gained 30 lbs since then from lifting I'm 5'11 175 now which is in the average range from charts that can simply be looked up online
I believe 5'11 175 is average by the charts, but I know girls who play basketball who weigh more than that and who aren't fat at all.  Some of it is how you carry it though. In my experience white people tend to look bigger than they actually are and vice versa for black people.  I believe that muscle mass and bone density thing to be true.

Russell Wilson is 5'11 206lbs.

50 cent when he was doin his thing was 6'0 220lbs. 

Nobody would say either one of those dudes were fat.

Back
Top Bottom