Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

True I guess. Idk why my shoes don't crease as much as everyone else's though. People were complaining about the same thing with the white infrareds. I have like 5 wears on those and no ankle creasing whatsoever. I guess its either because I don't tie them that tight or the way I walk or something

Lol 200 lbs at 6 feet is fat. Average is 170-180 for that height. Hence the fankles

Lol. No it's not at all. I'm convinced yall must be either boys or grown men who are like 6'0 150lbs soaking wet. Muscle weighs more than fat. 6'0 200lbs is a very nice probably muscular physique.

I'm 6'0 and 185lbs with 14% body fat. So average is around me. 235 you're either fluffy or built

Lol. No it's not at all. I'm convinced yall must be either boys or grown men who are like 6'0 150lbs soaking wet. Muscle weighs more than fat. 6'0 200lbs is a very nice probably muscular physique.
im not making the numbers up i looked up the table online 160-180 is average for a medium frame. 200 could be considered muscular or fat, but not average

lol the only way its possible to convince yall is to use basketball references...

kobe bryant 6'6" listed at 210

MJ 6'6 listed at 216

yall either tellin me that MJ and Kobe skinny af or that the extra 6 inches is only worth 10-16 pounds (not a chance)

also did KD lie about his weight or what no way that dude weighs 240 lbs??

Last edited:
lol @ the ignorant folks saying straight up that 6' 200 lbs is fat. That is such a stupid statement to make. Obviously made by some skinny fat kid. look at this fat slob.... 5'7 190

I have no idea how this weight topic came up but also depends on how you carry it.

A guy 6' that weighs 200 could look really fit/average/ or even lean depending on how his body carries the weight. Hell, he could even look fat. It all depends.

I would say 180-200 is the avg weight range for that height.

^^dawg obviously 200 lbs could potentially be a dude that is fat, it could also be someone that is has an above average amount of muscle (obviously thats your case). 200 isnt average.. matter of fact if someone said you were average weight for your height you should probably be offended with all the work you obviously put in at the gym

I have no idea how this weight topic came up but also depends on how you carry it.

A guy 6' that weighs 200 could look really fit/average/ or even lean depending on how his body carries the weight. Hell, he could even look fat. It all depends.

I would say 180-200 is the avg weight range for that height.

came up because of the mean ankle creasing dudes are getting. someone wanted to say that only happens with fat people.

^ true... this thread has pretty much touched upon every single topic possible lol except for possible restocks hopefully..

came up because of the mean ankle creasing dudes are getting. someone wanted to say that only happens with fat people.

No way! I'm no featherweight even as a girl. I weigh about 130 lb and I get ankle creasing on my 6's all the time.

Still it's definitely lighter than most guys. Weight doesn't determine ankle creasing.

Last edited:
it also depends on how you put the shoe on

if you slide your foot in while the shoe is tight you'll crease the shoe way worse

Back
Top Bottom