Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Be careful balling in these, Image Via windycitysole's Instagram

Not sure why anyone would want too
IMO VI's are one of the worst retros to play in.
I'd play in V's and VI's like I'd play in some I's

Since the beginning, My favorite AJs have been the III and VI, aesthetically and casually.
But if we talk hooping in Js, I preferred the VII and IX because of how they fit my feet.

Only Finishline now has "special conditions" on cash back sites like ebates and fw for jordan purchases. not sure when it started but it clearly states it now on their respective sites:
That's weird cause I got cashback from FInishline for my Carmines.

Since the beginning, My favorite AJs have been the III and VI, aesthetically and casually.
But if we talk hooping in Js, I preferred the VII and IX because of how they fit my feet.
I hear ya man, i love the 9s for hooping. I also think the AJ10 is one of the best retros to hoop in and wear casually as well. Thats prob the model id pick to go hoop in right now. Jus an all around good basetball shoe in my humble opinion. Jus feel like i gotta give the 10s some love since they get little hype.

Last edited:
I hear ya man, i love the 9s for hooping. I also think the AJ10 is one of the best retros to hoop in and wear casually as well. Thats prob the model id pick to go hoop in right now. Jus an all around good basetball shoe in my humble opinion. Jus feel like i gotta give the 10s some love since they get little hype.
I couldn't agree more X's are great to ball in. 12's are pretty nice too

Few hours casual wear yesterday & this ridiculous crease appeared, half tempted to get onto Nikestore on Twitter & complain as I bought'em from them direct....they could hardly replace though given that they're sold out could they?

Few hours casual wear yesterday & this ridiculous crease appeared, half tempted to get onto Nikestore on Twitter & complain as I bought'em from them direct....they could hardly replace though given that they're sold out could they?
My pair has similar creasing like that and is still brand new.

People complaining about creasing now? Smh. Some of you are just being a little to "anal" about shoes that are meant to be worn.

Ive nothing against creasing but after 2hours on their first wear? Also the plastic on the heel tab of the other shoe has a little extra bubble of sorts attached.....€170 for a shoe of that quality is a joke

Do you lace them tight or loose? I think the looser you lace them, the less likely this will happen.

I can see the ankle creasing being a real problem. That crap leather like material is hard and unforgiving. I tried my pair on today and it was already showing creasing.

I farted while I was wearing my Carmine's. That's just ridiculous I'm gonna complain to Nike....

CMON ppl. Wasting nikes time and sending complaints over NORMAL creases and tiny things. Like if you never owned 6s or j's before. Complaints need to be saved for ppl with REAL quality issues

it would suck to work for nike as customer service haha
roll.gif

So do the majority of people wear the laces over or under the tongue patch?

It's Cuz All You guys got FANKLES - FAT *** ANKLES - and they are Beating up the insides of your J's 

SCORE

JORDAN'S  VS  FANKLES

0                      100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom