Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

So to wear Jordans we should all be 110lbs with chicken legs....

If you are under 200 lbs and 6'+ there is a problem....

Last edited by a moderator:

So to wear Jordans we should all be 110lbs with chicken legs....

If you are under 200 lbs and 6'+ there is a problem....
No… not at all.. I'm shifting the Blame of Ankle Creasing from Bad/Good Leather to Big Ankles as the Culprit…. lol

roll.gif

Few hours casual wear yesterday & this ridiculous crease appeared, half tempted to get onto Nikestore on Twitter & complain as I bought'em from them direct....they could hardly replace though given that they're sold out could they?
leather is gonna crease no matter what

Few hours casual wear yesterday & this ridiculous crease appeared, half tempted to get onto Nikestore on Twitter & complain as I bought'em from them direct....they could hardly replace though given that they're sold out could they?
Mine has that and a scratch right out of the box SMH.

Does the GS size of these run around half to a size big like the Men Size ? 
there is no size up, size down difference.... that is a placebo. dudes have already been in here sayin they got the wrong pair because they listened to all that.

Last edited:
most people on craigslist buy from physical stores and most stores do raffles/guaranteed tickets

therefore most people get their desired size or the size they wanna sell

because of this size swaps is dying a rapid death

you'd have to pay extra for a size swap these days

well my white/infrareds have similar(not that much) creasing after wearing them 2 times. it is no big deal but 170 euros is too much to pay for such quality. got the carmines as well..my next(and probably the last) jordan pair with air bubble is going to be  the black/infrared.

The leather on my CDP Carmine's don't crease like that...

It's because they used lower quality materials on this retro.  It is cheap synthetic leather, and it creases weird compared to the CDP which is still buttery and smooth leather with no creases after many uses. 

I personally feel like I am holding a replica of the CDP version with this release. I mean look at the Heel tab, you can see the lil string used to hold that to the shoe, it looks like it's about to break off... and then the mis-matching of the white leather spacings near the toebox, on one side I can fit 2 fingers and the other side not even 1 finger spacing... smh

Last edited:

there is no size up, size down difference.... that is a placebo. dudes have already been in here sayin they got the wrong pair because they listened to all that.
I think it comes down to preference because I usually wear a size 9 for everything, but decided to size down .5 on the Carmines. I like how the 8.5 fits.

I told you guys quality on these shoes were terrible
i would expect their to be a bunch of b-grades in a few months to a year at outlets

Last edited:

I think it comes down to preference because I usually wear a size 9 for everything, but decided to size down .5 on the Carmines. I like how the 8.5 fits.
Has anyone ever tried going down a full size on the 6's? I know this is the carmine thread but I found a really good deal on a pair of olympics size 12 but I normally wear a size 13 and prefer 6's in a size 12.5 when I can find them, but can anyone offer any advise if going down full size on the 6's is possible without any discomfort? I do also have narrow foot if that helps, just wondering if anyone has ever tried it?

Back
Top Bottom