Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

maybe it was some gm fake pair. why would someone do that to a auth carmine 
mean.gif

Cant even stand against 1day of hooping,Thats crazy, boy had a seriously Explosive Vertical..
:D

Last edited:

try facebook groups...u should be able to get for 30-40 over retail
Thank you. I've tried looking through eBay but the prices that the sellers are asking for are almost the same prices of the Men sizes. 

I did not expect GS sizes of these would have this much of a demand. 

that pair was obviously abused on purpose. anybody that has these, knows thats not possible. i'm just impressed with the sheer arm strength of that dude... if tools werent involved.

Gs sizes are more limited and harder to get.
I wonder what the numbers on the GS Pink 6's gonna be.

It'll be a great consolation prize for people who struck out on the GS Carmines.

But I think at the end of the day, the GS Pink 6's will be harder to get than the Carmine's.

Last edited:
Attended a car show in Long Beach, CA today. A couple people had carmines on their feet. first time seeing so many people with Js

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are talking about cause I got Ebates cashback from NDC, Eastbay and Finishline.
Only Finishline now has "special conditions" on cash back sites like ebates and fw for jordan purchases. not sure when it started but it clearly states it now on their respective sites:
ebates said:
Special Conditions for Finish Line
Exclusions: Cash Back not available on the purchase of Jordans.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone would want too

IMO VI's are one of the worst retros to play in.

I'd play in V's and VI's like I'd play in some I's
Agreed 100%. Repped. Usually dont see any NCAA or NBA players playing in any retro Jordan models earlier than the VIII's. Really the IX's. Most retro Js i see players playing in are the 9s - 14s. Id say the 9s are prob the earliest model retro J that are best suited for hooping. Not saying u cant or shouldnt hoop in 1-8s tho. DEFINATELY NOT saying that at all. All retro Js ARE made to hoop in, but obviously some are better than others. And obviously different models are suited better for different people. Jus my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom