Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

these actually feel like they run TTS whereas the infrared, gmp were .5 bigger -.- smh
I based the .5 size down from my infrared's from earlier this year, they ran on the big side. These do seem to run TTS. But oh well, that was just my second pair, might use it as trade bait later locally. My 11.5 should be arriving Monday.

So if everyone did this, do you think that it would be harder or easier to get sneakers?

I'll say wash. Or it is easier to whoever buys at niketown sf. Or easier for the person who is willing to pay me a little extra for my internet skills. Or easier for a friend of mine who may or may not tip me because of my internet proweness that happens to wear the same size as me.

I'm so glad I went a half size down for these. They fit perfect. :D

Make sure you grab a pair if you're on the fence. They are AMAAAAZING.

Since when did ebates stop givig cash back on retro jordans? And what about fat wallet?
fatwallet still good. Well at least they still have been giving me my cashback. From fnl. Going to collect three orders worth from them this time. The don't seem consistent with their policy.

Last edited:

I based the .5 size down from my infrared's from earlier this year, they ran on the big side. These do seem to run TTS. But oh well, that was just my second pair, might use it as trade bait later locally. My 11.5 should be arriving Monday.
i just tried on my white/infrareds.... they fit exactly the same as the carmines.

Overall I'm happy with my pair, but the heel Jumpman is skewed on the left shoe and the "Air" is scruffy on both. I also think the nubuck is slightly less soft than on my Oreo 6s and the white leather is way inferior. A little plasticy. But I'm nitpicking. Lovely shoe.
Yes the Pleather is closer to plastic than it is leather. I would gladly pay $20-$30 more for better quality materials on these.

edit spelling!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom