Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these will be an easy cop for me here in the DMV. FTW!
tongue.gif

Yea, I think alotta cats out this way are going to pass on this pack. I know I am
laugh.gif

Hopefully the hype on these dies down cus I just find out I have to work saturday so that means only 1 package for me...

something about that red suede,

kinda feel like if i can't get the IV's i ll take the V's....

sick.gif
Shouldn't be too hard to get...I will be passingbut can help those out less fortunate.

The more I look at these the more I like them. I haven't bought any jordans since the CDP Hare 7's but if these go on sale I will scoop these up aswell.

Looks Like Imma Be campin out saturday 2 or 3 am...Smh...
That's not necessary my dude, just wake up extra early, between 6-8 A.M. should be fine.

The more I look at these the more I like them. I haven't bought any jordans since the CDP Hare 7's but if these go on sale I will scoop these up as well.
Sorry, but this pack is not going on sale. lol, the hype is too strong.

^^^ I second that brooklyn. The pack is not going to go on sale at all. As far as camping out at 2am, you're right, it is unnecessary. Wake up like 6 andbe on the road by 630.

If you live in San Diego California LISTEN UP!
Only Attic in San Diego will be getting them
NO FOOTLOCKER, NO FOOTACTION, NO SHEIK,
I CALLED ALL PLACES-NO WORD
But after speaking to employees at the these locations the only one
that i can confirm is Attic In Downtown San Diego
packs are limited and its a first come first serve so get your coffees and red bulls ready
CAMPING WILL BE REQUIRED

DONT BELIVE THE OTHER THREADS AS THEY ALL CONFIRM THAT FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, OR SHEIK,
These places will not get it
If you really want them HOUSE OF HOOPS LA or Attic In SD Or The Grater LA Area

GOOD LUCK!

If you live in San Diego California LISTEN UP!
Only Attic in San Diego will be getting them
NO FOOTLOCKER, NO FOOTACTION, NO SHEIK,
I CALLED ALL PLACES-NO WORD
But after speaking to employees at the these locations the only one
that i can confirm is Attic In Downtown San Diego
packs are limited and its a first come first serve so get your coffees and red bulls ready
CAMPING WILL BE REQUIRED

DONT BELIVE THE OTHER THREADS AS THEY ALL CONFIRM THAT FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, OR SHEIK,
These places will not get it
If you really want them HOUSE OF HOOPS LA or Attic In SD Or The Grater LA Area

GOOD LUCK!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

That's not necessary my dude, just wake up extra early, between 6-8 A.M. should be fine.

The more I look at these the more I like them. I haven't bought any jordans since the CDP Hare 7's but if these go on sale I will scoop these up as well.

Im not takin any chances bro...
CDP XI/XII was crazy !!% hell in Houston...this is prolly gonna be just as crazy...people were at the mall i went to at 10 pm the previous day of therelease...
I basically got lucky getting a pair cuz i just showed up around 3 am and snuck up the line...and the security gaurd was feeling good that day so he let us inearly and people broke the mall entrance doors...im lucky imma fast runner
grin.gif
i just ran to footlocker and at that point it didnt matter how long you had been there...just if you could run fast...
laugh.gif
the same people who had been campin the previous day left emptyhanded...
ohwell.gif

Im tellin yall releases in the H are crazy...if nobody camps ill be SUPRISED.
eek.gif

I'm still not sure if these are dropping on Eastbay or not. And I know that if they do no coupon codes or discounts will apply. But right now EASTBAY has20% all giftcards between 10-500$ so if these kicks are droppin on Eastbay might as well buy yourself a giftcard at 20% off to buy them with. Use Code EMEB95DGat checkout with giftcard.

For all you MA buyers both Boston Footlocker's are opening early and will have these in stock.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

CDP XI/XII was crazy !!% hell in Houston...this is prolly gonna be just as crazy...people were at the mall i went to at 10 pm the previous day of the release...
I basically got lucky getting a pair cuz i just showed up around 3 am and snuck up the line...and the security gaurd was feeling good that day so he let us in early and people broke the mall entrance doors...im lucky imma fast runner
grin.gif
i just ran to footlocker and at that point it didnt matter how long you had been there...just if you could run fast...
laugh.gif
the same people who had been campin the previous day left empty handed...
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
thats the same in my city its a sprint maraton /it does not matter if u camp out early as long as ur at the right door when the security opens run like forestgump!!

CDP XI/XII was crazy !!% hell in Houston...this is prolly gonna be just as crazy...people were at the mall i went to at 10 pm the previous day of the release...
I basically got lucky getting a pair cuz i just showed up around 3 am and snuck up the line...and the security gaurd was feeling good that day so he let us in early and people broke the mall entrance doors...im lucky imma fast runner
grin.gif
laugh.gif
the same people who had been campin the previous day left empty handed...
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

Yeh, I'm not even going to front.
laugh.gif
That happens aroundhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom