laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

calm down, yo. they're both not that great

Yeah In Your Opinion....bet you are already lined up huh
roll.gif

^they really wont be hard to get
i know that 5 of the 7 shoes stores in my local mall are getting them
it doesnt hurt to have your packs on lock though, i have 5 on lock. 1 for me, 4 for other nters and issers

Originally Posted by enrique23

^they really wont be hard to get
i know that 5 of the 7 shoes stores in my local mall are getting them
it doesnt hurt to have your packs on lock though, i have 5 on lock. 1 for me, 4 for other nters and issers

Yeah I know but this guy is like they are not that great and I said yeah right to each his own and I bet you are beastin and already campin out

this pack should be an easy cop. i was thinking about copping for an NT'er + a hook up fee but i might end up str8 reselling.

^thinking the same thing
hype for these is high and i could use the money to get another pair of yeezys

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

LMAO what u know about the game ???
NOTHING like always.............
Is basic to have many hook ups for LIMITED Jordans in all my area
Yeah right and the reason why I dont have the hook up for the Yeezy´s
Is cause they are coming out in stores that I barely visit cause they are too far
Otherwise I would have them something that u cant
roll.gif
and u still talking!!!!!!

Yeah go ahead and make your application for the team HERB
laugh.gif

U should be the CEO there
laugh.gif
u wanna be important (U NEVER WILL)
i must know something if people are following my advice, and if i have gotten 50+ pm asking for help for the yeezys
yeah limited jordan hookups are basic
i have plenty, dont really care about them
what are you talking about? something that i cant have? i have more yeezys than you do, and am getting 3-4 pairs of the tans, and helping nters get their pairs, and youre still thinking of a way to get 1 pair of tans?
i dont care about being important on here, especially since its just a sneaker forum. i help out the people i can or help that people that ask me for it and thats pretty much it

this convo has nothing to do with jordan or the pack coming out, so if you want to continue this, pm me

Yeah ima pm Herb CEO lmao It dosent look like u understand anything and u never will Not waisting my time with herbs LOL

whats really funny is that you think you are important and that you are sure that what youre saying is right

Don't u wanted to continued this throught a pm like u said before See going back and foward u are no sure what are u saying u don't even trust to wathu are saying U and I know who u are just look at your profile and mines done deal

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

If it were an easy cop, then wouldnt the whole reselling thing go down the drain?

its only an easy cop if you have a hookup. a lot like the cdps
the 11/12 pack was an easy cop for me because i had the hookup

well at least i know i could walk out of the mall with two bags of shoes instead of four( 12's) i was planning to copp two pairs of each on may 31 so thatmakes it a bit better....

Are these going to be discounted on swoosh.com? im guessing no but would like to hear something different
smile.gif

These are DMP 2 it says on the label got my 2 on lock.. IMO yeezys are garbage for beasts wouldnt waste my time and money.. This boy talkin down on the pack,enrique but he's talkin bout he got 5 on lock 1 for him... And they will have way less of these than any cdp and only for men no kids..

Man I wish I had a connect for J releases
frown.gif
. Now I have to go early inthe morning to try n get my size

Coppin on saturday. Money is straight. LOL @ people up top talking about the Yeezys. 300+ for a sneaker making its first appearance? Then 500+ for reselling?Ridiculous. Idc how limited it is.

YO! I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but Footlocker, Inc. ain't playing with this release.
laugh.gif

No layaways, no exchanges for, all sales final. Limit one per customer, no discounts AT ALL.
smh.gif
That's the word I heard.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but Footlocker, Inc. ain't playing with this release.
laugh.gif

No layaways, no exchanges for, all sales final. Limit one per customer, no discounts AT ALL.
smh.gif
That's the word I heard.

DF!!!

For real? LOL, that's crazy. I guess they trying to get them all out on the same day.

My store i hit up which is a big account over here in the H only got a little over 50+ packs and over 100+ nubucks..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

laugh.gif

smh.gif
That's the word I heard.
DF!!!
Guess that makes my plan to pick up at least three of these that much more intriguing.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom