Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point, unless you're extremely anti-social, you should already have these on lock and should not be having to pay above retail for these shoes

and de la geezy- this is not the DMP 2, stop trying to hype the pack up

Originally Posted by enrique23

at this point, unless you're extremely anti-social, you should already have these on lock and should not be having to pay above retail for these shoes

Uh yeah it is the label clearly says DMP

I like the date change, that way it makes it easier to get the pack and XIIs, other than making two different trips to the kick spot.

man we all know hw it goes as soon as people are gna post pics of the shoes .... the hype will go up everybdy and their mama will wanna copp at that time andthere start chaos.....
i ll buy em mos def ..if i dnt like em ill return or flip em here ... simple as dat....
only 8 pages now...... lets see where we end up ..... by thursday ebdy will go crazy bout em.....
T's pics on 106 & park kinda switch my opinions on em... didnt like the 3M at first but seeing those pics i was like dang!! got to cop

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

LEt enrique23 talk all he want he is not even updated this is a DMP
smch at people like this yeah thinking he knows about the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

Do u guys think this pack is camp out status or wake up early status?

It really depends on your area and where you go. I know over here (Jersey), it's going to be wake up early status depending where you go. It's easierto find somewhere that alot of people aren't going to go to. The pack is going to be real sought after though so I highly doubt that you can sleep on itand try to get it at say around 11.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

laugh.gif

you know that they went under a name change right?
they were SUPPOSED to be the DMP 2, but their name got changed
the labels had been made already though, so jb wasnt gonna change all the labels on the boxes. or do you think they would waste the time and money to changethe name on the labels?

dont really care though
im more into the yeezys now, and im good with the pairs of yeezys that i have
you think you know about the game, but you made several mistakes on your "plan" for the yeezys already, and xTrill even said that he was gonna dowhat i suggested
you got the hook up for the jordans, but wheres your hook up for the yeezys?
laugh.gif
hook ups for jordan are BASIC
not hard to get all
what matters is the hookups for the important shoes, like the yeezys...and if you have a plan for the yeezys, it looks like you dont have the hook up

Do you think these will be available online on the release date through Eastbay.com Footlocker.com Champs.com ??? Sorry if thats a dumb question.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Do you think these will be available online on the release date through Eastbay.com Footlocker.com Champs.com ??? Sorry if thats a dumb question.
Eastbay are getting them I know for sure, login on fri night 1159 eastern and look em up youll be able to buy from midnight. Good Luck
grin.gif

laugh.gif

you know that they went under a name change right?
they were SUPPOSED to be the DMP 2, but their name got changed
the labels had been made already though, so jb wasnt gonna change all the labels on the boxes. or do you think they would waste the time and money to change the name on the labels?

dont really care though
im more into the yeezys now, and im good with the pairs of yeezys that i have
you think you know about the game, but you made several mistakes on your "plan" for the yeezys already, and xTrill even said that he was gonna do what i suggested
you got the hook up for the jordans, but wheres your hook up for the yeezys?
laugh.gif
hook ups for jordan are BASIC
not hard to get all
what matters is the hookups for the important shoes, like the yeezys...and if you have a plan for the yeezys, it looks like you dont have the hook up

LMAO what u know about the game ???
NOTHING like always.............
Is basic to have many hook ups for LIMITED Jordans in all my area
Yeah right and the reason why I dont have the hook up for the Yeezy´s
Is cause they are coming out in stores that I barely visit cause they are too far
Otherwise I would have them something that u cant
roll.gif
and u stilltalking!!!!!!

Yeah go ahead and make your application for the team HERB
laugh.gif

U should be the CEO there
laugh.gif
u wanna be important (U NEVER WILL)

Is cause they are coming out in stores that I barely visit cause they are too far
roll.gif
and u still talking!!!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i must know something if people are following my advice, and if i have gotten 50+ pm asking for help for the yeezys
yeah limited jordan hookups are basic
i have plenty, dont really care about them
what are you talking about? something that i cant have? i have more yeezys than you do, and am getting 3-4 pairs of the tans, and helping nters get theirpairs, and youre still thinking of a way to get 1 pair of tans?
i dont care about being important on here, especially since its just a sneaker forum. i help out the people i can or help that people that ask me for it andthats pretty much it

this convo has nothing to do with jordan or the pack coming out, so if you want to continue this, pm me

Yeezys and DMPs, they're serious business apparently.

I don't really like Jordans all that much (I only have my spizikes and my 11/12 CDP,) but if I can bring myself to camp out, I'm most definitelygetting these.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i must know something if people are following my advice, and if i have gotten 50+ pm asking for help for the yeezys
what are you talking about? something that i cant have? i have more yeezys than you do, and am getting 3-4 pairs of the tans, and helping nters get their pairs, and youre still thinking of a way to get 1 pair of tans?
i dont care about being important on here, especially since its just a sneaker forum. i help out the people i can or help that people that ask me for it and thats pretty much it

this convo has nothing to do with jordan or the pack coming out, so if you want to continue this, pm me

Yeah ima pm Herb CEO lmao It dosent look like u understand anything and u never will Not waisting my time with herbs LOL

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what are you talking about? something that i cant have? i have more yeezys than you do, and am getting 3-4 pairs of the tans, and helping nters get their pairs, and youre still thinking of a way to get 1 pair of tans?
i dont care about being important on here, especially since its just a sneaker forum. i help out the people i can or help that people that ask me for it and thats pretty much it

Yeah ima pm Herb CEO lmao It dosent look like u understand anything and u never will Not waisting my time with herbs LOL

whats really funny is that you think you are important and that you are sure that what youre saying is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom