Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
released today in NZ. they only had 1 sz 9 at footlocker so i ended up gettin a 10. they a lil big for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Storm2006 wrote:

agold1002 wrote:

does anyone have an idea on how much these will run me on ebay??

dont think i can cop on RD..

Good question. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cop in my area, but curious about re-sale prices?

This pack haven't even released yet and sellers on Ebay wants 500 dollars for them.
tired.gif
roll.gif

am i the only one who sees these going for no more than 350 after rd???

Originally Posted by agold1002

This pack will definitely surpass 350 dollars.

With so much hype for this package, I wouldn't be surprised if it go up into the 500+ range.

With so much hype for this package, I wouldn't be surprised if it go up into the 500+ range.
no way its going over 500. i dont think that there is a lot of hype for this pack

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

no way its going over 500. i dont think that there is a lot of hype for this pack
trust me there is, especially with the younger cats

agold1002 wrote:

they are on ebay for like 450 now and after rd they will go down....i dont see resellers making much of these

^as long as the package includes no bgrades and both pairs in the same size then it is all gravy I supposed. Have fun with you lucky GR's.

They will easily surpass 350 after RD. On ebay right now, people trying to sell them for 500 already. It may surpass 500, it may not but it will definitelysurpass 350.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

They will easily surpass 350 after RD. On ebay right now, people trying to sell them for 500 already. It may surpass 500, it may not but it will definitely surpass 350.
Only the CDP 12/11 broke $500 re sale no? I dont think this pack can get that high. The Vs get a lot of love... but I dont think enough peoplelove these Vs that much.

i'll wait and see how the hype is for these. if its high, then i'll probably have to cop, but if it's low, i'll wait until the next EA
pimp.gif

I think the price will maybe jump to around 450 after release and then slowly deflate, possibly rising again if theres a renewed interest

what I heard though is that there were twice as many cdps as there will be rbps, if thats true the prices will definitely rise alot quicker and be slower tofall and plateau at a higher price too

Twas AUD$480 on release here today, so it should be less than the retail for the cdp's there too. i strolled into footlocker to have a look at em, but bythe mid afternoon, they were all gone.

don't get hyped, as with all packs we only get a few here. last year, i had to import all my packs (3 of them). didn't buy a single one locally.

LOL sidelineapparel is one of the worst place to preorder/ don't know wut goes on there but I through the phone around 8:01 and noone anwers then 15minlater its sold out how is that possible a 15min gap time of each phone order will every pair will sell out/ oh well I guess the hype is higher than expected

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

They will easily surpass 350 after RD. On ebay right now, people trying to sell them for 500 already. It may surpass 500, it may not but it will definitely surpass 350.
Only the CDP 12/11 broke $500 re sale no? I dont think this pack can get that high. The Vs get a lot of love... but I dont think enough people love these Vs that much.

No, i've seen the 6/17 pack break 500. Of course that's basically for the carmines even though that's a ridiculous price. I think it can get thathigh, its possible. If the demand jumps after RD and people are selling, it will be bought by those people. Also some people don't care what the price ofsomething is. If they want it, they'll get it.You also have people that just wait until after RD to get stuff. You are right, V's get alotta love butdon't rule out that it can't happen.

I think people are exspecting them to go for DMP money but its prob gonna be more like CDP money 450 tops in a few yrs they might hit 600 but who knows DMPswere quite limited at the time also.

i want these so bad but the release date changed on me
i wont have the money now
someone buy the kicks in my sig asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom