Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tdog91184

Yeah, jordunk. Not trying to hype either, but we're getting less than 50% of these than we did the original DMP.

do you mean your order got cut in half?

dendanskesimon wrote:

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

You guys wanting the nubucks are going to be dissapointed.....bet the quality ain't like the previous retro....I am gonna laugh at those who sleep on the Raging Bull Pack
LOL, so youre assuming the RBPs quality is gonna be much better? if so,
indifferent.gif

Yeah it gonna be better....I've noticed every retro XII JB brings out is crap but the V's always come out pretty good.

^^

it was rumored to be the DMP2 but i think JB just changed it to Toro Bravo Pack

if these were DMP2 i think it should've had gold dog tags and a little booklet and stuff like that

I was bored so I hit nike up the 23rd is a go for this pack! So get yall money rite!

Wait I forgot to mention wen I asked the nike reb to find the release date for me she was confused because the pack wasn't under the name "raggingbull" or "torro bravo" it was under "DMP" so wat is this packs real name????????

Ok now that we got this out of the way...smh more important news now lol....who else coppin the nubucks 12s this weekend =) ?

Originally Posted by richkid23

Ok now that we got this out of the way...smh more important news now lol....who else coppin the nubucks 12s this weekend =) ?

how are u copping them this week??? i thought its the 30th and the TBP on the 23rd...

^^ I'm coppin them this week because I'm from nyc and when u live in nyc u usually get jordans a lil earlier than the release date =)

Originally Posted by richkid23

^^ I'm coppin them this week because I'm from nyc and when u live in nyc u usually get jordans a lil earlier than the release date =)

that sounds so much better than waiting thee whole 2 weeks lol... i wish there was a place out here in the bay frisco-san jose that sold nubucks or TBP earlylike a lil mom and pop store or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom