Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn the pack date just got changed?! Way to manage time J-Brand... you do that at the last second a lot of people are going to miss this and be pissed.

Originally Posted by taxtow

With no lines forecasted this pack is not worthy of the Defining Moments name.
i second that, i remember camping for the first one, and that was fun..

^^^ These may be a little more difficult to get for some again shoot me a PM if you need help...

This will not even come close to the DMP I fiasco...I still remember the horror stories.

MMMM I WAS HATING ON THIS PACK BIG TIME BUT MMMMMMM .... I GUESS I LL EVENTUALLY END UP GETTING EM..... BUCKING HYPE!!!!!

These release separatly in Europe. Hopefully this weekend will see the 3Ms, reds to be confirmed.

Anyone wants a pair shoot me a PM

EVERYBODY, RAGING BULLS ARE UP FOR SALE ON PICKYOURSHOES.COM
eek.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

MMMM I WAS HATING ON THIS PACK BIG TIME BUT MMMMMMM .... I GUESS I LL EVENTUALLY END UP GETTING EM..... BUCKING HYPE!!!!!
At least yoou man enough to admit it....I swear dudes on here say they hate this and that and pure hype this and that but trust me behind closeddoors they are the first in line or beggin Mommy and Daddy to cop em.

wow so its next week already/ if anyone wants to half with me in a size 9 or 9.5 I just want the blacks not feelin the reds pm me

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by taxtow

With no lines forecasted this pack is not worthy of the Defining Moments name.
i second that, i remember camping for the first one, and that was fun..

I agree/ The best Package IMO are the DMP's and the rest just falls behind
roll.gif

does anyone have an idea on how much these will run me on ebay??

dont think i can cop on RD..

Originally Posted by agold1002

Good question. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cop in my area, but curious about re-sale prices?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by agold1002

Good question. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cop in my area, but curious about re-sale prices?
This pack haven't even released yet and sellers on Ebay wants 500 dollars for them.
tired.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom