Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Looks Like Imma Be campin out saturday 2 or 3 am...Smh...
That's not necessary my dude, just wake up extra early, between 6-8 A.M. should be fine.

The more I look at these the more I like them. I haven't bought any jordans since the CDP Hare 7's but if these go on sale I will scoop these up as well.
Sorry, but this pack is not going on sale. lol, the hype is too strong.

Im not takin any chances bro...
CDP XI/XII was crazy !!% hell in Houston...this is prolly gonna be just as crazy...people were at the mall i went to at 10 pm the previous day of the release...
I basically got lucky getting a pair cuz i just showed up around 3 am and snuck up the line...and the security gaurd was feeling good that day so he let us in early and people broke the mall entrance doors...im lucky imma fast runner
grin.gif
i just ran to footlocker and at that point it didnt matter how long you had been there...just if you could run fast...
laugh.gif
the same people who had been campin the previous day left empty handed...
ohwell.gif

Im tellin yall releases in the H are crazy...if nobody camps ill be SUPRISED.
eek.gif

LOL..i feel you. Do what you gotta do then to cop the pack. Having the olympics over there in the H. You never know how fast you can run untilthere's a jordan release or someone's chasing you LOL. I'm from Jersey, I'm going to wake up at 6 and be there by 6:20

Like most, if not all JB drops, there's mad hype surrounding this release. Agree w/Brooklyn, these won't be around long enough to go on sale ..altho'anything is possible. Blah.

Haven't seen anyone mention in this thread specifically tho', that aside from sneakerheads & resellers, IMO? ..not a lot of people know about theseskips. I'm referring to"normal"shoppers/consumers. You know, the people wandering the mall in your way to cop? Bull+!$# you say? ..think aboutit like this. I'm on the east coast, & there's quite a large number of sneakerheads out here, but w/SO many drops yearly by Nike/JB, combined w/thefact that real people have problems, and bills, and kids, & jobs. Even for someone who's into skips, it becomes a second, or 3rd job just to stay ontop of the kick game, let alone plan for it time-wise/monetarily?, no? To my point, when the first pics of the pack dropped, I started askin'kids I know togive a flyin'you know what, if they'd heard/seen anything new from JB? ..few had. I know a few dudes who work at spots, and only one of them knewbefore I did. Most kats where I work don't know about this drop either, and most all of them fit the target demographic FOR the drop, AND are ballers. Justsayin'.

I got a pack locked already, but anything could happen. I really don't feel like if my man doesn't come thru, that I wouldn't be able to cop w/toomuch hassle tho', even WITH the hype. IMO, the hype IN the shoe COMMUNITY, doesn't leak out to the other niches of pop culture as quickly as"we", seem to assume it does. I feel I could get up Sat. morning, at 8am, and be str8. ..I could be extremely wrong tho'.

A meaningless opinion.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

That's not necessary my dude, just wake up extra early, between 6-8 A.M. should be fine.

The more I look at these the more I like them. I haven't bought any jordans since the CDP Hare 7's but if these go on sale I will scoop these up as well.

CDP XI/XII was crazy !!% hell in Houston...this is prolly gonna be just as crazy...people were at the mall i went to at 10 pm the previous day of the release...
I basically got lucky getting a pair cuz i just showed up around 3 am and snuck up the line...and the security gaurd was feeling good that day so he let us in early and people broke the mall entrance doors...im lucky imma fast runner
grin.gif
i just ran to footlocker and at that point it didnt matter how long you had been there...just if you could run fast...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
thats the same in my city its a sprint maraton /it does not matter if u camp out early as long as ur at the right door when the security opens run like forest gump!!

When the BMP pack released, I beat everyone in front of me to the Footlocker doors and I took the long way around.
Everyone behind me was like %#$* you're fast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by Killajay209

grin.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
thats the same in my city its a sprint maraton /it does not matter if u camp out early as long as ur at the right door when the security opens run like forest gump!!

When the BMP pack released, I beat everyone in front of me to the Footlocker doors and I took the long way around.
Everyone behind me was like %#$* you're fast
laugh.gif

LOLLLL
roll.gif

these recent pics are making the pack look decent...

but most likely still a pass for me...

unless for some unlikely reason they look better in person and are made of good quality, then I'll buy... doubt it though...

^ Damn those pics make them look good. I'm gunna cop regardless but the quality will determine if I resell them or not.

Originally Posted by enrique23

word is hohchi is getting 300 pairs

Lol makes me seems like they will be much easier to get than the DMP I, plus there is no where near as much hype for this pack...

For people in southern cali "Jump" in Hawthorne is receiving this pack it's right on W rosecrans by the cvs heres the # (310) 676-7689 and theyshould have a full size run

i went to my local footaction and the manager showed me the shoes.. the red v's feel alot like the red 21's and the black 3m are jjust !+*@++ great..in overall these would be a nice addition to the v's collection....

Ive seen these in person today from my connect. they are on point. the store probably has on 25 of them. the online pix do not do them justice at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom