Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
spot near me only received 2 of the "popular" sizes. i figured they would get more.

I'm a sucker for red suede. These will go great with my red XXI's.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the 3M's yet.

And my spot that usually gets things much earlier didn't get these until today. I think with the release date being pushed up has caused a lot of storesnot to receive theirs yet. Just my thought.

image012z.jpg

i held these in my hands yesterday and i have to admit, they are real nice. quality is looking real good and the red suedes def. reming me of the XX1s.

if any DMV heads want to split the pack i have a sz 10 on lock at pg plaza. don't even have to get there all early, we can stroll in whenever, guaranteed.

i am keeping the reds btw.

nerd.gif

also, if anyone needs help getting these, PM. btw, these are def. more limited than the CDPs.

^^^my pack is on lock at champs and i was told that FTL, FA and Champs got a memo stating that ALL discounts are prohibited on this pack.

Charm - My boy is an assistant manager at a local Foot Action, and he told me his storegot an e-mail saying that each employee was allowed to use their discount on one pack. I'll be splitting the pack with one of his co-workers, so I'llbe getting the Red Suede V's for $116 and some change after tax if everything goes to plan.

i doubt that these are really limited though
4 out of 5 shoe stores in my local mall are getting them

How many are they getting though? I don't think they're super limited, but these should easily sell out none the less I suspect.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]^ More legit than me?[/color]
wink.gif

Can't wait ... first pack I've looked forward to in a while ...

not sure....never dealt with you (yet
nerd.gif
) but Ive been dealing with those dudes for a while now on and off of ebay...they just started their website/sneakerblog.

Originally Posted by s dubl

wink.gif

nerd.gif
) but Ive been dealing with those dudes for a while now on and off of ebay...they just started their website/sneaker blog.

yeah there legit i might have to cop those hypermax!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

wink.gif

nerd.gif
) but Ive been dealing with those dudes for a while now on and off of ebay...they just started their website/sneaker blog.
"Yet" is right ...
grin.gif
Just let me know when youneed references (jmizzo, rock ... the usual fam).
happy for ya', though! I'd step my 'bay game up, but that site just hasn't been that fruitful for me lately (fee increases, flaky buyers,etc.).

Hope it works out for your peeps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Does your footlockers have the pack in already?

I just got off the phone with the guy who runs the footlocker I buy my kicks at, he said he was told he was getting pack's (got all other countdown packs) but he hasn't got his shipment in. I told him I'll check back with him tomm, he told me of another spot that has them but its pretty far from me. If he doesn't have them by close on Friday he's going to go early to another place (not a footlocker) to cop his pair. He was complaining about being the manager of a store and camping for kicks lol.

Kinda mad cause my kicks are basiclly on lock there. No one ever shows till 11 so all I have to do is wake up around 8 and they will have a full size run. Gonna go to a few other spots this afternoon and try to find a place def getting them.. don't really want to camp but most joints get like one sz 13

Yeah my foot locker already have the pack. I used to work in a sneaker store and normally releases like that will come 1-2 weeks before release date. Most likely they won't get them if they don't have them already. Just call around other places and see what time they open. And about the size 13, I definitely understand because I wear the same size. I believe they will basically have 2 pairs of each size.

I'll never understand why stores only get 1-2 pairs size 13. At the end of the day jordan's are still a basketball shoe. I have to think the avergeheight of basketball players is taller then say baseball players. NT General always has a ton of being tall appreciation threads. Jordan exec's prob sitaround and wonder why sz 8's sit on the shelves for years, whos over 16 and wear's an 8??

These are definately more limited than any cdp.. There like the first dmp wher most stores got them but not very much in quantity unless a high volume jselling store... These will be gone in the mornin over here in the H for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom