Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen these at a local spot today, he got his shipment of 10 in today and only had 2 more packs and 1 split pair. He was charging $450, would've did it ifrelease date was still the 30th. But I can't see myself paying that much extra only 2 days early.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

seen these at a local spot today, he got his shipment of 10 in today and only had 2 more packs and 1 split pair. He was charging $450, would've did it if release date was still the 30th. But I can't see myself paying that much extra only 2 days early.

Yeah. 450 is definitely ridiculous.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

These are definately more limited than any cdp.. There like the first dmp wher most stores got them but not very much in quantity unless a high volume j selling store... These will be gone in the mornin over here in the H for sure..

Hell yea, Down here in the H wegoes too hard
laugh.gif

%!@#!$ is gonna be campin...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

Just got back from my spot I got 2 packs on lock
smokin.gif

I also picked up the matching tee
pimp.gif
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN COP THIS IN THE BAY AREA OR ONLINESOMEWHERE...much help thanks
smile.gif

SAw these when i went to pick up some griffs and nubucks. I have to say the red ones look betteer in person

Animal Thug . . .

thecubist-i_see_what_you.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb with this one, but if the Red Suede V's from this pack were anoriginal colorway, and they had "Nike Air" on the back, people would be all on these. This is coming from someone who is usually classified as atypical "OG head who just complains how things aren't as good as they use to be."

Originally Posted by spacej23

Charm - My boy is an assistant manager at a local Foot Action, and he told me his store
got an e-mail saying that each employee was allowed to use their discount on one pack. I'll be splitting the pack with one of his co-workers, so I'll
be getting the Red Suede V's for $116 and some change after tax if everything goes to plan.

smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Just picked up my pack. Had to settle for a size 12, store I got them from didn't have a 13 and only had one of each size. No camping for me tomorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom