Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not coppin these, but I think yall might be underestimating hype on them. Look forward to hearing the interesting stories tomorrow.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

this pack seems less hyped than the 11/12, so i might have an easy time with this
idk man, like I said before only reason they're hyped to me is cuz of the "dmp" tag. Even though everyone knows they wont sell forthat much and they shouldn't have been called dmp. Some spots I heard there's more hype and people might camp. I'm gunna go with my boy just so hecan get two packs. Anyone on here going to smithaven mall
nerd.gif
I'll be the one in the Eminem 2s
pimp.gif

I don't think camping out is necessary. Get there 1-2 hours before the stores open that's all. I'ma get to foot locker at like 6:30-7.

People are out now at footlocker 34th so for the NYC heads if you want them better get them now I copped mines already I am not try to be in that early morninghassle will post pic;s soon

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

For the people who are sleeping.. are you guys sure about this one? Enjoy ...
laugh.gif
I saw your size 12 on ebay.

DONT KNOCK THE HUSSLE...

indifferent.gif
not this freakin line again...
Lol thanks. I just sold the Size 13 3M's in it too.. I hope you don't have a problem? I'm not snatching yours from retail storesanyways.. And if people do sleep.. they will regret because these are not going to be on shelves that long.. They look pretty clean from my pics

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

People are out now at footlocker 34th so for the NYC heads if you want them better get them now I copped mines already I am not try to be in that early morning hassle will post pic;s soon

I can confirm this since I walk pass 34th ST footlocker around 4pm today and saw one guy sitting there with his lawn chair lol... pathetic! Thank god I have nointerest at all for this pack. People didnt even camp out for the XI/ XII pack when they came out last year on 34st, what have this game turned to? SAD

^ I know they do look nice, but after thinking sanely I have decided to pass. I think I will just get some 2006 V's. I almost followed the hype.

people are already campin at one mall down here...smh...imma try a secret place thats havin a midnight release

the box might be the dopest thing about this pack....lol anyone think either the 30% off from eastbay or the 30% friends and family from footlocker will workon these??

Originally Posted by gyeah

the box might be the dopest thing about this pack....lol anyone think either the 30% off from eastbay or the 30% friends and family from footlocker will work on these??
def no, only free shipping and so far i can't find any free shipping codes for eastbay...

You can use the giftcard that you get for 20% off .. if you guy shave yours yet

what time do NikeTowns open? I know regular hours is 10 am, but for some reason I think I remember them opening early on some of the release saturdays ?

i'll try and scoop up a pack tomorrow but if i can't get one, iam not gonna loose any sleep over these
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom