Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that 3m black one! I think I'm gonna pick them up and immediately unload the red pair.

I'll wait for bgrades
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^really that's great news, i always tought the 3ms are the weaker cw
ohwell.gif

Sadly the Red ones just dont look right! abit tacky!! and i love red kicks
frown.gif
3m's look classy..........................

This messed everything up for me no fav kicks ill trade kicks in my sig for pack lol but 4 real I got columbia 11s

Does your footlockers have the pack in already?

I just got off the phone with the guy who runs the footlocker I buy my kicks at, he said he was told he was getting pack's (got all other countdown packs)but he hasn't got his shipment in. I told him I'll check back with him tomm, he told me of another spot that has them but its pretty far from me. If hedoesn't have them by close on Friday he's going to go early to another place (not a footlocker) to cop his pair. He was complaining about being themanager of a store and camping for kicks lol.

Kinda mad cause my kicks are basiclly on lock there. No one ever shows till 11 so all I have to do is wake up around 8 and they will have a full size run.Gonna go to a few other spots this afternoon and try to find a place def getting them.. don't really want to camp but most joints get like one sz 13

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Does your footlockers have the pack in already?

I just got off the phone with the guy who runs the footlocker I buy my kicks at, he said he was told he was getting pack's (got all other countdown packs) but he hasn't got his shipment in. I told him I'll check back with him tomm, he told me of another spot that has them but its pretty far from me. If he doesn't have them by close on Friday he's going to go early to another place (not a footlocker) to cop his pair. He was complaining about being the manager of a store and camping for kicks lol.

Kinda mad cause my kicks are basiclly on lock there. No one ever shows till 11 so all I have to do is wake up around 8 and they will have a full size run. Gonna go to a few other spots this afternoon and try to find a place def getting them.. don't really want to camp but most joints get like one sz 13

Yeah my foot locker already have the pack. I used to work in a sneaker store and normally releases like that will come 1-2 weeks before release date. Mostlikely they won't get them if they don't have them already. Just call around other places and see what time they open. And about the size 13, Idefinitely understand because I wear the same size. I believe they will basically have 2 pairs of each size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom