Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

weird thing is...now it looks like eastbay is restocked??? am i the only one who is seeing this? EMEB95JT is the code for free shipping on eastbay....and there you don't pay tax...

Try to put it in your cart and tell us what happens.

shipping is free on NDC automatically...I just placed an order for 150 and change and I didnt have to add free shipping code.

Originally Posted by s dubl

shipping is free on NDC automatically...I just placed an order for 150 and change and I didnt have to add free shipping code.
s dub...what did you cop?

got my pair. niketown released em at midnight.

been waiting to see em in person, they did not disapoint. Tho I'm kinda pissed I wasted 2 hours in line when I could have got em online with free shipping,oh well

As much as people are turning their nose up to these, they actually aren't that bad. The quality isn't pre '03, but it's also not as bad assome of the CDP's were. This is the first pack I've bought since the BMP.

And to whomever said something about yellow soles. These things are CRYSTAL clear. Almost too clear actually. At least my pair is like that.

$227
pimp.gif

damn glad i came in here... my homie planned on buyin em... but he still thought they came out next week. just called him to tell him
laugh.gif

thats wat happens when u only post in general

and sad thing is he works at finishline... just hasnt been there in a couple weeks cuz they skimpy on hours and he has 2 other jobs now

LOL

Easiest cop for everyone!

All that stressing out for no reason. Quit buying into hype. Not a limited release by any means. Just like I said

Go cop them or wait and im pretty sure you will find them on shelves at some stores all week. LOL

^^^^ i just cme back from sharpstown and i see one at the entrance of the mall???? what happened H town no one is buying or did the law prohibited any campingbfore 10 am....

seems like most of niketalkers slept on this pack....

Just copped and I was the only one there at Footlocker LOL easier for me but thought there be more people these might be around for a bit

man u ll prolly get em with ease.... at least in houston... seems like peeps have sme else in mind...

jus copped mines lol it was 2 ppl dere...but in B-More dey only had like 3 pair the most i heard was 9 pair in one store...one in each size..

hm seems like these are doing well online. tried adding to cart on FTL and FNL, no luck. luckily NDC still had some. but someone took the 11.5 i placed in mycart
sick.gif
so i ended up w/ a 12. good news is i got the email confirmation and the funds have been taken out of my bank account
happy.gif

Samething in central fl, I went this moring around 6, to scoop pack #2 and 3, only like 3 other heads waiting, not much hype around my way

Going for $400+ on Ebay. Ya'll better be glad I have passion for this shoe game or I swear I'd cop a dozen of these and resell them like crazy...

EZ Cop... Maybe 2 or 3 other heads...

This release was only hyped on the net... The stores in the mall are opening 2 & 3 hours later than usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom