Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from copping. Not another soul in sight at my footaction.

Opened at 8, i left house at 7:58.

Only wanted the red pair, will sell the others.

Dippin'now to cop. My pack's locked up, SUPPOSEDLY, bout'ta find out. Unless the universe herbs it up, I should be str8. Pics ta'come, if allgoes as planned. Blah.

Good luck to all tryin'ta cop.

Really want the red suede pair, but dont really need the black pair. I am going to wait a few months until either the package is on sale in my area or I canget the red pair off of ebay for $165 or less.

Got my 9.5, kinda still deciding if i wanna keep the reds...the manager at footlocker said all sales are final though....i need to move these 3M's. Notfeeling them.

Im still waiting on these over here in cali, the damn security guards kicked out of the mall and can't come back till the store open so im at another storebut im not sure if they even got the pack

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Going for $400+ on Ebay. Ya'll better be glad I have passion for this shoe game or I swear I'd cop a dozen of these and resell them like crazy...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Really want the red suede pair, but dont really need the black pair. I am going to wait a few months until either the package is on sale in my area or I can get the red pair off of ebay for $165 or less.

You'll be waiting forever for the pack to go on sale. LOL

Got my package in the ATL from Footlocker South Dekalb, if you go ask for Big Chris he'll hook you up and if he doesn't have your size he'll getyou in connect with the right person.

^^ same here, 3 stores got them a total of 54 packs, went into the mall at 8:15 1 person at FL, snagged my pack. Then walked down to FNL only 3 people in line,snagged another pack. Dude at FNL said they sold 10 of their 18 but i know one asian kid bought 3 packs.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Really want the red suede pair, but dont really need the black pair. I am going to wait a few months until either the package is on sale in my area or I can get the red pair off of ebay for $165 or less.

You'll be waiting forever for the pack to go on sale. LOL

I dont see these going for retail on ebay unless they are NDS

went to my spot at 8:50 this morning on only 3 other people waiting
happy.gif
gotmy pack for $250 no tax
roll.gif
easy cop for me, in and out
pimp.gif
they also selling the nubuck 12s for $119 but passed on those
tired.gif
not really feelin them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I would get them from NDC but I'd rather not pay tax AND shipping.

thought you pay tax in the stores too
I do. But I'm saying I would rather not pay both tax and shipping. I'd rather pay tax alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

went to my spot at 8:50 this morning on only 3 other people waiting
happy.gif
got my pack for $250 no tax
roll.gif
easy cop for me, in and out
pimp.gif
they also selling the nubuck 12s for $119 but passed on those
tired.gif
not really feelin them
ohwell.gif

How you gettin it for 250? I'm stuck having to pay 350 for this pack...
indifferent.gif

i went to my spot this morning at 8 and there was 2 ppl in line. my boy opened up and i posted up for about an hour with him just bull #%+* ing around andwhile i was there he sold 18 pairs out of the 24 pairs he got. i think thats pretty good for the local footlocker.

YO! You won't be returning to any Footlocker, Inc. stores. All sales are final.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by pelimpe

man u ll prolly get em with ease.... at least in houston... seems like peeps have sme else in mind...

Nubucks next week & AIR YEEZY'S the following week

pimp.gif

Anywho, just got back from the mall. Easy cop
pimp.gif
... reseller's nightmare.
smh.gif

2e0usf6.jpg
Holla.

DF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back