Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

^^^So the only reason why you wanted to cop is because they were supposed to be hard to get? Not because you actually like the shoes? What are those people called again....
in his case.....sarcastic people

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i thought cashback didn't work!
cashback always worked. remembered using 40% off on some 5/18 cdp pack. ended up returning them to my local footlocker, 18s were just toogarbagey. still got my cashback though

^^^So the only reason why you wanted to cop is because they were supposed to be hard to get? Not because you actually like the shoes? What are those people called again....

you misunderstood me, i like the shoes, but part of the thrill was battling to get them, those people are called wealthy.

Originally Posted by The7onius

you misunderstood me, i like the shoes, but part of the thrill was battling to get them, those people are called wealthy.
uhh i think the word he referring to is "resellers"

i actually like this package, but on all my past escapades, ive had to sit here till 5 in the morning, it's disappointing being so easy, although im happyto have copped
smile.gif
and ps yes it's sarcasm

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Ron from shoetrends screwed me over. He sent me stained Hyperdunks, made ME pay the 15$ to send them back for the return. I ordered new shoes, not shoes that were tried on before by some slob who spilt ketchup on the tongue. In addition to that, the pair of AM95s I ordered showed up with creased heals. Definitely worn/tried on by some dude who just jammed his foot into them without untying them.

^ you like, so random dude.
indifferent.gif

Im still tryin to decide whether or not to cop, i only want the reds, I guess i could sell the 3m's. The store that i would buy from opens at nine, so ithink i may just go check them out in person in the morning.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen them yesterday. Have fun with these. They suck.
The red suede is the sleeper
well said, this package is well slept on.. Any 1 want to take a bet that within the next 6-8 months these shoes value are going to increase? If you look at it from a outside point of view and not a hypebeast.. these shoes are some strong colors.. They stand out and these will break peoples neck's if you keep them fresh.
trust....
Not true.
the quality of the shoes is awful, and why would ppl want to buy these shoes when the soles are piss yellow
+ the shoes aren't worth dropping $310 for. Too much red on one w/ suede (
sick.gif
) + another weak color = why this package will still be available after RD.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

Heading out in 3 hours...to go to the mall wait a couple hours befor it opens
You can take a good %#% 8 hour sleep and they're most likely still be there, B.

got my confirmation #, hope my order doesnt get cancelled! and money was taken out my account...does that mean im safe?

A few sizes have begun to fade to black on the niketown DMP2 product page. Let's see if the DMP2 pulls a clutch comeback win like the Cavs last night.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I would get them from NDC but I'd rather not pay tax AND shipping.

thought you pay tax in the stores too
Fam lives in Washington, so he'd probably hop down here to Oregon to cop, am i correct? Or maybe you can emphasize on what you meant
laugh.gif

Saw these at my local FA today, and the Red pair is just, disapointing...i just need a EU hookup to get me the 3ms and ill be fine.
nerd.gif

weird thing is...now it looks like eastbay is restocked??? am i the only one who is seeing this? EMEB95JT is the code for free shipping on eastbay....and thereyou don't pay tax...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom