Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

bebé M J ... where still ON , right ......
yup..can you pay by tonight?

Originally Posted by VVILL

i said why not, copped another one at fnl. waiting for confirmation email.
laugh.gif

use the free shipping code..AFFSHIPPING70 ..just in case you change your mind?
sure did used it a few minutes ago.. searched for those codes earlier. had it in the bag just incase, saved $7 shipping plus earned a $20 couponfrom winner's circle
laugh.gif
. also, just got confirmation email.

Honestly debating if I want to just order off sneakerhead for 4 bills or save 60 bucks doing it locally and getting some sleep instead lol.

What's 60 bucks mean to me haha.

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by JoshNess

so if i receive a confirmation email, am i good to go?

the order confirmation nope, the shipping confirmation yup
should i expect that soon? will my order be cancelled otherwise?
you probaly wont get a shipping confirmation till tuesday, if however the order is processed

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by foamguy

order from eastbay using live cashback but my order starts with a "G"

mmmmm, I know what it means

What does it mean 'cuz I sure haven't figured it out.

it means your order will be put on hold "just in case" they still have the product in stock later

stupid eastbay lol

Order quantity is limited on Black/Varsity Red to 2 per customer.
In the course of a truly great athletic career, there are those defining moments,frozen in time, that capture the athlete's courage, inner character and will to win. In the unique and illustrious career of Michael Jordan, those momentsare at once recognizable, but more importantly, they have become indelibly linked to our collective memory of how greatness itself is defined. The JordanDefining Moments Two-Pack includes: (1) pair Air Jordan Retro VI basketball shoes: Rich and plush full grain floater leather upper.Encapsulated forefoot Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and visible heel Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. Solid and clear rubber outsole. (1) pair Air Jordan Retro XI basketballshoes: Lightweight, supportive, breathable leather, mesh and Durabuck upper. Clear and solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pods. **Comes witha commemorative box.**

Originally Posted by foamguy

^does your order # start with a "G"?

My order # doesn't start with a G that I know of...unless they are hiding that G somewhere in fine print that I haven't discovered...and I orderedthrough cashback. I cancelled my original orders to reorder using cashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom