Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

i got 2 packs off eastbay for $399.20

That is pure d absurd. that sounds like a 30% or greater discount.
40% off 1 day shippping
pimp.gif

whats up with that discount code? where is the nt member hook up. anyone got any promo codes? finishline is trying to charge shipping even with the price ofthis pack.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen them yesterday. Have fun with these. They suck.
The red suede is the sleeper
well said, this package is well slept on.. Any 1 want to take a bet that within the next 6-8 months these shoes value are going to increase? Ifyou look at it from a outside point of view and not a hypebeast.. these shoes are some strong colors.. They stand out and these will break peoples neck'sif you keep them fresh.
trust....

Originally Posted by ebe2023

40% off 1 day shippping
pimp.gif

whats up with that discount code? where is the nt member hook up. anyone got any promo codes? finishline is trying to charge shipping even with the price of this pack.
20% giftcard then 20% cashback

40% off 1 day shippping
pimp.gif

whats up with that discount code? where is the nt member hook up. anyone got any promo codes? finishline is trying to charge shipping even with the price of this pack.
20% giftcard then 20% cashback
This guy knows
pimp.gif

I maxed out my cashback account so I borrowed by bro's account for these, and i'm not planning on keeping them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen them yesterday. Have fun with these. They suck.
The red suede is the sleeper
well said, this package is well slept on.. Any 1 want to take a bet that within the next 6-8 months these shoes value are going to increase? If you look at it from a outside point of view and not a hypebeast.. these shoes are some strong colors.. They stand out and these will break peoples neck's if you keep them fresh.
trust....

Not true.
the quality of the shoes is awful, and why would ppl want to buy these shoes when the soles are piss yellow

Ron from shoetrends screwed me over. He sent me stained Hyperdunks, made ME pay the 15$ to send them back for the return. I ordered new shoes, not shoes thatwere tried on before by some slob who spilt ketchup on the tongue. In addition to that, the pair of AM95s I ordered showed up with creased heals. Definitelyworn/tried on by some dude who just jammed his foot into them without untying them.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Ron from shoetrends screwed me over. He sent me stained Hyperdunks, made ME pay the 15$ to send them back for the return. I ordered new shoes, not shoes that were tried on before by some slob who spilt ketchup on the tongue. In addition to that, the pair of AM95s I ordered showed up with creased heals. Definitely worn/tried on by some dude who just jammed his foot into them without untying them.

^ you like, so random dude.
indifferent.gif

still on the fence on these... i like em but m not crazy bout 3 bills def a lot of money nowadays.... thinking bout gettin my griffs and my air max 95 and theupcoming XII....
guess i ll stop by the mall and check em out later.... i really dnt believe these are gona move that fast.... 31 pages on a "DMP" release date....mmmm might mean a lot...

to be honest, this shoe being so easy to cop has left me kind of sour, i didn't even have to refresh the page a whole bunch, what happened to JB makingjordans harder to get, take the whole fun out of it if you can order and go back 20 mins later and still see your size up there, for some reason, i feelbamboozled, jerks!!

40% off 1 day shippping
pimp.gif

cant mix and match promo codes with cashback anyways. jonah is an exception since it was a giftcard not a code. i believe the 20% giftcard was forfather's day promo of sort, remembered reading about that on some email eastbay sent.

^^^So the only reason why you wanted to cop is because they were supposed to be hard to get? Not because you actually like the shoes? What are those peoplecalled again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom