got my pack for $250 no tax
roll.gif
easy cop for me, in and out
pimp.gif
they also selling the nubuck 12s for $119 but passed on those
tired.gif
not really feelin them
ohwell.gif

How you gettin it for 250? I'm stuck having to pay 350 for this pack...
indifferent.gif

its a navy exchange store you had to have a military ID in order to buy from the store
ohwell.gif

walked down to my local spot today and saw maybe 4 people total waiting in line. more surprising was that they was selling the 12s too. with the hypesurrounding those thought they be more people out here. guessing people are sleeping or just didnt realize the date change. already bought two dmp2 online sogot myself a 12, wanted 2 but only had one my size. o well next week.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! You won't be returning to any Footlocker, Inc. stores. All sales are final.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by pelimpe

man u ll prolly get em with ease.... at least in houston... seems like peeps have sme else in mind...

Nubucks next week & AIR YEEZY'S the following week

pimp.gif

Anywho, just got back from the mall. Easy cop
pimp.gif
... reseller's nightmare.
smh.gif

2e0usf6.jpg
Holla.

DF!!!
you bought out there whole inventory?
laugh.gif
my local footlockerhad 12 in total and by the look of that pic you have about 12
roll.gif

3 stores got the pack, only 3 ppl in the mall to copp. No excitement for JB releases lately
Same in San Antonio, though I heard the other two malls they dropped at had more people.

YO!
laugh.gif

That's 10 in the pic. That store got 30. "We" copped 12 of that 30. Footaction across the hall had 30 as well. Of that 30, I believe 19 werepurchased by another NT'er
nerd.gif

DF!!!

I went to the store that i work at not expecting to cop but just to see who was all there and there was 10 people total...Totally shocked, we had tons of phonecalls but only 10 people, shocker.

YO!
Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

I went to the store that i work at not expecting to cop but just to see who was all there and there was 10 people total...Totally shocked, we had tons of phone calls but only 10 people, shocker.

See! That right there!

There was a e-mail sent out that there was supposed to be a 1 per limit, no bulk sales. Footlocker can't afford to do that. And managers can't turndown straight cash 4 days prior to release day. There's no gaurantee that those callers are going to show back up on Saturday morning. The"game" ain't the same... at least it ain't in Charlotte with our crippled banking industry.
tired.gif
The game don't wait. Bird in the hand...

DF!!!

i went to my mall today and i was getting my DMP and some couple were there they went to champs and both the girl and guy had 4 pairs in there hands each...they walked to footlocker and bought 2 more pairs... dam resellers!!!!!! the guy was creapy and he handed me a card... telling me buy from his site lmfao ijust laughed and walked away.

Originally Posted by VVILL

nerd.gif

man u ll prolly get em with ease.... at least in houston... seems like peeps have sme else in mind...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif

2e0usf6.jpg
Holla.
DF!!!
you bought out there whole inventory?
laugh.gif
my local footlocker had 12 in total and by the look of that pic you have about 12
roll.gif
Did you make several trips to the car or how did you do this? I guess you're gonna resell them right?

and as far as no exchanges go, I wonder if your local retail store would really turn down an exchange if you came in with them.

Man,the red suedes are crazy, that i was expecting but DAMNNNN the 3Ms are NICE!!!!
IMO the only reason this pack doesnt come close to the first DMP is cuz of the 11s...the 6s are nice too but id take the 3Ms or the Red Suedes over them anyday
Pack is awesome...dont see how anyone could not like these let alone call it garbage
indifferent.gif
...these are my favorite 5s next to the black metallic, grape, fire red,and white metallic
I could see the 3Ms being an OG colorway....they are remind me of the Charcoal 9s...
Anyway...dopeness...everything is ON POINT.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

2e0usf6.jpg
Holla.

DF!!!

You went in
pimp.gif
Great pick up though

I think it's important to note the great quality on these. Very well constructed. They did not skimp on these.

got another one on just now got the email but who knows its gona actually happen, a 13 and a 8.5 i think if you wanna give it a go

i was gonna pass but i dropped my girl off at work today at 8... had nothing to do... went to my dads house and he hit me off with 50 for my bday last week.was hanging at the mall and saw the package on the wall... decided to cop.
gonna be listing my 3Ms size 9.5 sometime today... only wanted the red ones
pimp.gif

I'm gonna wait and see if I can find a pair when the resellers are tired of sitting on their pairs
nerd.gif

tell me why sheiks on market is charging 400 per pack
smh.gif
they said we gotta make it worth ur wild @## is that??

good thing Jordan Brand is dead...I can let all the beasts buy them now and then buy the pair I want for half the price of the pack sometime this summer...orjust settle for outlet b grades...Nike has got all my business not this cheap excuse for a company...
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom