Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

people that didnt swoop on these QS grapes = people that like the '13 og grape release 
grin.gif

Received mine today. Beautiful in person. Prefer the black over the white grapes because of my preference of black shoes.

white grapes are a true classic, but i personally prefer the black grapes imo. They are too tough

I have both pairs tho. white are still DS, probably gonna break em out by the end of summer. But I think i'm gonna unDS the black grapes in a few days.

White Grapes are too clean and a classic look. Blacks are nice, but I prefer the white ones.

Man patience is a virtue! I had to work on RD so I knew I had no chance to cop. So I went to take my newborn to visit her grandparents and just happened to go to one of my go-to-spots and found a pair in my size on Thursday! So stoked! That's how things are in Northern MS. We sometimes don't get every release but the ones we do get often sit in big sizes like 13 on up. I got the Black and Red 11s at 2:00 pm and the Royal 1s were an easy cop! Its just different here... So happy I copped. Very dope shoe but White Grapes >>>>>> Black Grapes and its not close!!

Anyone don NT do a pre-order with a seller named www.foreversneakz.com?

A member originally posted the info about this web site, they were doing Grape V pre-orders for $250 shipped.
Knowing I had no chance to get the grapes locally (no retail location within 4 hours was selling them) I was interested.
Thought it over, did due-diligence. Didn't see any negative info posted about them so decided to take a chance and roll the dice with a pre-order.

I must also point out this seller stated they did not guarantee a pair, however they had a 98% rate of fulfilling all orders placed.
In hindsight, I guess this should have been a red flag. I guess what's important is to ask a pre-order seller for a statement about what happens when they "cannot" fill the order. What is important for the buyer is how long will be be to get a refund; 1 day, 5 days, 10 days etc.

Note: I never did a pre-order before and was really nervous as hell. I also took into account I had a very small chance of getting them of NDC.

Here is my first-hand experience:

1. paid and pre-ordered about two weeks before the release
2. seller acknowledged receipt of paypal. So far so good.
3. 6/15 release date came and went, no email from them. Incidentally, not lucky on NDC .
4. Thur. 6/20 still no Grapes. Sent email asking for tracking # or refund. No response.
5. Sat 6/22 still no tracking # or response. Sent another email. Still NO Grapes.

Just wanted to pass along my first-hand experience about the pre-order game that has sprung up .
Yea, I will probably get my money refunded but that's not the point. Aggravation, stress and time wasted with emails and (perhaps)
a paypal dispute. Oh yea, still no Grapes!

A member originally posted the info about this web site, they were doing Grape V pre-orders for $250 shipped.
Knowing I had no chance to get the grapes locally (no retail location within 4 hours was selling them) I was interested.
Thought it over, did due-diligence. Didn't see any negative info posted about them so decided to take a chance and roll the dice with a pre-order.

I must also point out this seller stated they did not guarantee a pair, however they had a 98% rate of fulfilling all orders placed.
In hindsight, I guess this should have been a red flag. I guess what's important is to ask a pre-order seller for a statement about what happens when they "cannot" fill the order. What is important for the buyer is how long will be be to get a refund; 1 day, 5 days, 10 days etc.

Note: I never did a pre-order before and was really nervous as hell. I also took into account I had a very small chance of getting them of NDC.

3. 6/15 release date came and went, no email from them. Incidentally, not lucky on NDC .
4. Thur. 6/20 still no Grapes. Sent email asking for tracking # or refund. No response.
5. Sat 6/22 still no tracking # or response. Sent another email. Still NO Grapes.

Just wanted to pass along my first-hand experience about the pre-order game that has sprung up .
Yea, I will probably get my money refunded but that's not the point. Aggravation, stress and time wasted with emails and (perhaps)

I had the exact same experience with nykicksforsale.bigcartel.com. I haven't heard anything from them since the release date.

When i tried mine on they felt a .5 size big which bummed me out :frown: probably gonna size down for the next release because I like my kicks feeling snug on my feet

That pre-order **** is for the birds. It's too easy with that. You can ignore the customer until paypal forces them to pay. That's why they all popped up overnight doing that. You aren't going to damage their reputation, because it's face less and you can quickly get another domain name. It's too easy, because dudes are too thirsty. People basically give them a no interest loan for a month or two.

sorry to hear about your bad experience to many sellers are doing preorders when they cant get actually get pairs. they just take the preorder hoping they can get lucky and get the pair but in reality they miss out way to often. ebay is full of these people no experience

I tried my first preorder on this release too, but with wisebuys23.com. He wasn't able to secure my second pair, but he had good communication through text or email and I got my refund on release day.

....a paypal dispute. Oh yea, still no Grapes![/quote]

I hate seeing crap like this...resellers are scum, dirt on the bottom of my kicks. Sorry to hear bro.
Retail or choke on sumthing, f a reseller

Back
Top Bottom