Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I'm sure you don't see it, because you want to keep posting trying to sell what's in your sig
eyes.gif
only 5 more posts...

You ought to know by now that mike is gone hit you over the head for any release thats high in demand. I stopped going their when he tried to charge me 600 for spacejams.

Yea hopefully he dont catch on to og 1 hype.... i got those for retail. I only mess wid him on discounted ****

I'm sure you don't see it, because you want to keep posting trying to sell what's in your sig :rolleyes
im just mentioning it everyone in here keeps talking about it and i already sold 2 pairs and i have one left im in no rush to sell. i also keep personal pair not to sell.
so is there a problem posting here?

im just mentioning it everyone in here keeps talking about it and i already sold 2 pairs and i have one left im in no rush to sell. i also keep personal pair not to sell.
so is there a problem posting here?

Nobody has been mentioning it for the past several pages but you.

You aren't slick with what you're doing. Stop trolling the topic trying to sell your kicks.

These seem to be settling at 230-240 down here in LA since people got their online orders in and can't move em. Hoping to cop a pair for 220 at most when the first comes around. lol
They retail for $220 down here in Australia...you guys got it good.

They retail for $220 down here in Australia...you guys got it good.
We get alot better shot at picking these up in store without raffles and linig up though. Yeah we pay more but we dont have the hassle they do in the US. I'm in Adelaide...Where are you?

We get alot better shot at picking these up in store without raffles and linig up though. Yeah we pay more but we dont have the hassle they do in the US. I'm in Adelaide...Where are you?
You're somewhat right, although I did have to line up to cop these and they sold out within 30 mins... couldn't even get the right size. I'm in Melbourne maybe it's a bit more hectic down here.

Im in adelaide too, whats ya name bro? U in atown kicks crew too?

Im in adelaide too, whats ya name bro? U in atown kicks crew too?
Live at Ashford. Play at Mars Sunday and Wed night and Parafield Gardens on Tuesday nights. Played district for Norwood and North Adelaide till I was 25. Told old for that now that Im 37. Still love my kicks though...What about you?

Live at Ashford. Play at Mars Sunday and Wed night and Parafield Gardens on Tuesday nights. Played district for Norwood and North Adelaide till I was 25. Told old for that now that Im 37. Still love my kicks though...What about you?
Ah nice, ballin hard still though! 3 nights a week is more than my *** does anymore. I used to play at Golden Grove, Ingle Farm and Centrals for a lil bit. Gave it up to do the sneaker thing. My life revolves around release date hahaha. You coppin playoffs this sat? If so il catchya there if not il seeya at toros/shadows if ur there

[quotame="matters7" url="/t/526547/air-jordan-v-black-grapes-qs/5340#post_18177437"]
Ah nice, ballin hard still though! 3 nights a week is more than my *** does anymore. I used to play at Golden Grove, Ingle Farm and Centrals for a lil bit. Gave it up to do the sneaker thing. My life revolves around release date hahaha. You coppin playoffs this sat? If so il catchya there if not il seeya at toros/shadows if ur there[/quote]

Toro 4's are next for me. Usually pick up at footlocker in rundle mall but been going to the nike store next door a bit lately as well. My name is Matt. I know a fair few people from centrals depending on how long ago you played out there. Do you play at all anymore? Do you cop from footlocker in town or up at ttp? Hope the deals for your 3's goes through. They are awesome. 3rd time ive had them over the years.

Last edited:
[quotame="matters7" url="/t/526547/air-jordan-v-black-grapes-qs/5340#post_18177437"]
Ah nice, ballin hard still though! 3 nights a week is more than my *** does anymore. I used to play at Golden Grove, Ingle Farm and Centrals for a lil bit. Gave it up to do the sneaker thing. My life revolves around release date hahaha. You coppin playoffs this sat? If so il catchya there if not il seeya at toros/shadows if ur there

Toro 4's are next for me. Usually pick up at footlocker in rundle mall but been going to the nike store next door a bit lately as well. My name is Matt. I know a fair few people from centrals depending on how long ago you played out there. Do you play at all anymore? Do you cop from footlocker in town or up at ttp? Hope the deals for your 3's goes through. They are awesome. 3rd time ive had them over the years.[/quote]It was a while ago, but my friend "Kailan" plays there currently who you may know.....big sneakerhead too. dont play no more though.I usually go to ttp when they get stock, which isnt all the time. So playoffs and toros il be in rundle grabbin my pairs with my group il be with. I usually stick too footlocker but im thinkin i might go to Nike store from now on cos im friends with the manager Malo there and hes got a nice club23 thing hes trying to get in motion. My names Matt too hahaa. Im sure that aint gonna be hard too forget. Id grab toros from ttp but i may grab shadows too on the day so might go there and check em out in person etc. Might cya in a couple week then my man. Fingerscrossed on the 3's, i got 2 grapes so i dont care parting with one if i can get heat in return.

Back
Top Bottom