Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I tried my first preorder on this release too, but with wisebuys23.com. He wasn't able to secure my second pair, but he had good communication through text or email and I got my refund on release day.

You got the first pair through him or none at all? Wondering if he actually ships with it...

That pre-order **** is for the birds. It's too easy with that. You can ignore the customer until paypal forces them to pay. That's why they all popped up overnight doing that. You aren't going to damage their reputation, because it's face less and you can quickly get another domain name. It's too easy, because dudes are too thirsty. People basically give them a no interest loan for a month or two.
I tried my first preorder on this release too, but with wisebuys23.com. He wasn't able to secure my second pair, but he had good communication through text or email and I got my refund on release day.
its hit and miss but for the most part miss. as stated above these guys basically are just getting the cash and hoping they lucky enough to get enough pairs for the all the people that bought in on their pre-order BS. Im sure every now and then they get over on a customer or two and never refund their money. Those .bigcartel.com sites are bogus do not believe anyone who runs that crap. All it is is some dude just like you and i who pays for a domain and sets up a site. He then no telling where from gets pairs of shoes and sells them. I see all kinds of these all over IG, and for the most part im pretty sure they are GM pairs cuz a lot are having squeaky clean pairs of shoes that released 3-4 years ago in multiple sizes. .bigcartel is similar to someone purchasing a godaddy.com domain.

every now and then you will come across a good group like the one AUG2ATL mentioned but i think its almost rare. SInce you go out on the limb and just basically give them money they have no immediate obligation to withhold any agreement. 

lessons learned though sucks for those who didnt get theirs through pre-order and had a bad experience

You guys are making waaayyyyy too big of a deal with the whole "ash". That's just how it's gonna be. Would you rather have that pleather JB has been using, or the "ashy" suede? No, so move on, dang. If you guys complain so much about it, return it/sell it/burn it/wtf you want. This thread has turned into the "Jordan V Black Grape Ash Discussion (Whining Permissible)" thread...

You guys are making waaayyyyy too big of a deal with the whole "ash". That's just how it's gonna be. Would you rather have that pleather JB has been using, or the "ashy" suede? No, so move on, dang. If you guys complain so much about it, return it/sell it/burn it/wtf you want. This thread has turned into the "Jordan V Black Grape Ash Discussion (Whining Permissible)" thread...
where u been .. ash talk hasnt been around for over 3 pages but your post is just gonna make the whole discussion come back up 

still need my 9.5
mean.gif
I feel your pain.. i mean it's out there, but i'm not willing to pay what they want for it.. i'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens

The worst part about preorder sites that never gets brought up is a lot of them are literally being run by kids, 14-19yr old kids who camp for kicks at fcfs spots hoping to get you a pair.

They don't have anything close to a connect, just hoping and wishing.

Then things hit the fan when a release comes around that brings more consumers out or where they aren't able to cop as many pairs as they need.

where u been .. ash talk hasnt been around for over 3 pages but your post is just gonna make the whole discussion come back up 

For some reason it only loaded up to page 170 on mobile, my bad. But about preorder sites, it should already be known that most of them are just scammers.

so salty my brother and my sister copped a 10 and a 6.5 friday. the local athletes foot got their pair. but all the dope boys bought the 11.5 and 12 which is my size. smh

thats what i said! i paid 150 at fnl with winners circle card
i was trying to pick these up on fnl with my 40 dollars in winners circle rewards, couldnt though, so i picked up one of their sweet jordan 1 muscle jackets and a pair of dark grey/neon greon falcons . falcons are only 49 bucks on fnl and the jacket is half off. the outlets charge 69 for the falcons so its a pretty good deal. 

yea that is the only reason i shop at fnl is because of the winners circle and copping at 150... i got 9 cards coming right now... just from copping for friends and what not in the past 2 months

yea that is the only reason i shop at fnl is because of the winners circle and copping at 150... i got 9 cards coming right now... just from copping for friends and what not in the past 2 months

Same here. I'd prefer to cop from FTL since their rewards stack, but their site is always a pain in the *** and since my cards don't get declined on FNL, I'm always able to check out with ease for myself and my friends. :smokin

Was able to find a size 13 for $250. Not a bad price for that size when you check ebay. I think he still had a size 12 as well. Pm for details

Edit: it's a size 14 not 12

Last edited:
Was able to find a size 13 for $250. Not a bad price for that size when you check ebay. I think he still had a size 12 as well. Pm for details

These seem to be settling at 230-240 down here in LA since people got their online orders in and can't move em. Hoping to cop a pair for 220 at most when the first comes around. lol

Back
Top Bottom