Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

46114-jim-harbaugh-deal-with-it-gif-fdut.gif

Really? Your complaining about that?
i could see the excess glue on foot i bet
Yea I bet a ****** or little kid could see it but I'm sure you might have to point it out. It's really not that bad.

some pics of the pair i had, as you can see they came Deadstock with excess glue on the sole in the 3rd pic 
mean.gif
Id rather have excess glue than to have to reglue it myself. My pair is worse and .5 bigger than others said they would be (most said they fitted .5 smaller than the white grapes). Sneaker shields + gel insole and im gravy. Don't complain if you are lucky.

Man I just got so lucky... I tried and believed I had failed trying to get these on FNL last week. My order error'd out, and then to top it off good ol Window's  had a mandatory reboot for it's bs. So I quit. Since I was a bit salty I didn't bother to check back on FNL, or any other site. Today I get a call from my wife that my package had arrived from FNL. I told her to check it out, and she said, "it's those black shoes you wanted last week". To my surprise, the order went thru...somehow. I never received a confirmation email from them, so I didn't even bother to check my bank account. I checked my FNL account today and it still said processing. So, I will give FNL credit. Instead of randomly cancelling my order...they randomly fulfilled it.

Man I just got so lucky... I tried and believed I had failed trying to get these on FNL last week. My order error'd out, and then to top it off good ol Window's  had a mandatory reboot for it's bs. So I quit. Since I was a bit salty I didn't bother to check back on FNL, or any other site. Today I get a call from my wife that my package had arrived from FNL. I told her to check it out, and she said, "it's those black shoes you wanted last week". To my surprise, the order went thru...somehow. I never received a confirmation email from them, so I didn't even bother to check my bank account. I checked my FNL account today and it still said processing. So, I will give FNL credit. Instead of randomly cancelling my order...they randomly fulfilled it.
That's awesome. Nothing like getting a package you never expected.

Thanks guys... It's really cool, but yeah, so odd. But hey, I'm not gonna complain. To everyone else still trying..Good luck!

If anybody missed out in the Scottsdale area... Shoe Palace is opening a new store this weekend and they tweeted a picture with both grapes on the shelf with a few others.

I'm actually pretty shocked as to how many people actually like the black grapes.
I just got mine in the mail.  I've got the wolf greys, the fire reds, and the metallics, but the quality on these is very nice.  It may be the nicest shoe of the four.

This isn't my favorite colorway, but I am very impressed with how it's put together.  I may hold off on breaking these out until I guarantee I won't have to trade for Toro IVs, but it's going to be hard not to wear them.

that black with aqua jumpmany reminds me of the "laney" xi's coming out in december. Doesnt work on xi's imo

Just got my fnl pair. Some scratches and extra paint smudges but u ain't mad. Not ashy at all.

Wish I got another to compare then either mix and match best then return or sell.

But overall I'm happy.

I'm a sucker for black based shoes. Black grape V >> white grape V If I had to pick one.
ditto here, in hindsight I'm glad I wasn't able to cop the whites or I may not have tried for these. Always favor black cw j's, and since december I've scored all the ones I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom