Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

just a heads up but there are extremely high quality fakes of these currently available for sale so make sure you do your homework and know what to look for if you're buying from a reseller. And I'm not talking grey market unauthorized pairs...like these fakes/replicas are 100% identical to the authentics. just a word of advice and caution for people going the ebay/craigslist route.

Last edited:
Why do i keep coming in here 
frown.gif

In the hope that someone spills the beans about these being restocked somewhere/somehow
Well you can wipe out fnl i have an order from fnl that's backorder and going through the system for 10 days. They oversold and don't have any left. Probably same with eastbay and nike. Doubt anybody returns them. Unless nike held back stock, these babies are gone just like the cavs 4.

Maybe the guy saw the resale value and sold it. Wouldn't doubt it.
mean.gif

Hope you get your pair grizz. I decided to just take a L on this release.
ohwell.gif
Nah i don't think that's the case, but yeah man i'm about to do the same thing ... o well on to the next

i was optimistic hoping kicksdeals would tweet that somewhere someone had a couple remaining (i knew it wouldnt happen but a man can dream right)

idk i just have a feeling NDC or FNL gonna pull a fast one some day with like 10 pairs or so stupidly low amount and throw them up for some traffic (FNL more-so for the traffic, NDC doesnt bs around with that kinda stuff)

I couldn't believe how fast they sold out on Eastbay.  I literally had my size selected and clicked on add to cart as soon as the timer hit zero.  Boggles my mind.

botbotbotbotbot
sad thing is, no retailer actually cares, since a simple captcha would eliminate 99% of the bots.

sad thing is, no retailer actually cares, since a simple captcha would eliminate 99% of the bots.
true but you know how many times everyone has f'd up a letter or number in a captcha .. add that with the stress of trying to get your pair in a hurry. I wake up at 5:50am to cop online and man i dont wanna have to try focus my eyes that hard to read sideways upside down and blurred letters. Good idea though cuz it would actually help i think but .... meh

we can say bots all day long, but does anyone ever think that its just that many people that want them? demand >>>>> supply

These are about the same size as the white grapes... just ordered .5 up from the white grapes i have that fit perfect and these fit a little bigger. they are more like .15 smaller than the white grapes...

true but you know how many times everyone has f'd up a letter or number in a captcha .. add that with the stress of trying to get your pair in a hurry. I wake up at 5:50am to cop online and man i dont wanna have to try focus my eyes that hard to read sideways upside down and blurred letters. Good idea though cuz it would actually help i think but .... meh

we can say bots all day long, but does anyone ever think that its just that many people that want them? demand >>>>> supply
it's 2a.m. for me (3a.m. during daylight savings. But if eliminating the bots made it more fair, id be down with a captcha. It took literally 4 seconds from refreshing Twitter, to add to cart.and I still got denied. Basically, it was sold out before the official Twitter notification popped up on my phone.

Nike actually loves the fact that they are instantly sold out, so parents can buy the other shoes in the "black grape" colorways for their kids

Nike actually loves the fact that they are instantly sold out, so parents can buy the other shoes in the "black grape" colorways for their kids
that or just buy kids a jordan or nike shoe as consolation.

just like dude a few pages ago said he bought those hideous jordans as a consolation along with 6 pairs of nike socks hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom