Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

got my pair from NDC. i don't know about that ashy talk but the quality on these are real nice
smokin.gif
 i can't wait to wear them tomorrow.

plus i don't see this sticker often

the shoes

Jordans gonna have to remake this... alot of people think it looks better than the og grape. 

my pair from Size? just arrived, double boxed and everything ok..

looks good in shadow, but..ehm..ashy in daylight

Mens sizes are super ashy, my wifes gs size looks great though.  On feet neither you or anyone else will care.
Wt.....they look rather like dark grey than black.
Overlighting?
Yea, flash exaggerates the ashiness but nonetheless its there.  I've only seen the pairs I have but in regular lighting the gs pair is pitch black while the mens pairs are still ashy.  Not the end of the world, the shoes still look good.

u still cop a cpl black grapes too right tho bro? i havent worn my grapes jus yet, i will soon

grail status is all a matter of opinion and personal preference.

you're asking if it's a grail for us?  it may be a grail for some (don't really see how).

in MY OPINION, the term "grail" is thrown around too much tho much ... much like the term "heat."

grail status is all a matter of opinion and personal preference.

in MY OPINION, the term "grail" is thrown around too much tho much ... much like the term "heat."
and hypebeast .. and swag ..

@cheddaman .. The way you asked the question wasnt very clear so thats why you got the responses you did. To some people yes they may be a grail, but like above, its all personal preference if one thinks they are then good for them.

Last edited:
im not questioning my opinion...can u read or are u just dumb lol
the way you worded it made it sound like you were asking if it was considered a "grail", which others have already answered by saying its personal preference.

no need to call him dumb because I myself didn't fully understand the question you were asking.

let's keep it moving tho

Definitely in my top 5 pickups of the year so far.

Black Grapes over Royals, OG 88s and Corks for me. 

I really love the color combination and purple's my favorite color. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom