Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

FNL is still playing games with people's money and emotions.  They are the biggest troll retailer.

Everytime you click they charge your card! 
laugh.gif
that's 1 reason why I don't F with FNL for real..

I don't realy care bout the WC stuff.. its too many problems purchasing on there which might be why its still a full size run on there

usually for FNL errors your billing address MUST match your shipping address EXACTLY

other times it's just stupid errors, i somehow got through today tho.

Last edited:
How do these fit? The last chicago 10 was snug in a 10 1/2, went with an 11 in the royal/patent pair and they were way too long.  Steels were roomier than Chi, whats the deal with these size-wise?

usually for FNL errors your billing address MUST match your shipping address EXACTLY

For me it's necervthe address, it just wants to act stupid. Most of the time I can get through, but every once in a while it doesn't want to act right. Doesn't matter if its PayPal or credit card.

Last edited:

Funny thing is, I have no problem purchasing anything else on any any given day.  These errors just occur on major release days.  And everyone at FNL knows about them.

Paypal for FNL all day!

the hell with CC info
I see you haven't run into the issue where your paypal purchase goes through, paypal even emails you a confirmation that you paid finish line then finish line sends an email saying your order was cancelled instead of your order is official.

I've never had it happen with any retailer other than finish line.

Glad this was an easy cop for most people. I like what they doing with the remasters in terms of numbers. I hope they keep it up.

Funny thing is, I have no problem purchasing anything else on any any given day.  These errors just occur on major release days.  And everyone at FNL knows about them.
heh, tell me about it. happened to me too these past few months. that's why i've just moved onto NDC unless I really want to double up.

Man, I finally got a pear in my Cart on FNL

contemplating if i should pull the Trigger

with Tax and Shipping

my Rewards Card is next to nothing on FNL

$194.28 Shipped

Damn 
embarassed.gif

The Plug Price is $200.00

I need to Double up Doe!

Man, I finally got a pear in my Cart on FNL

contemplating if i should pull the Trigger

with Tax and Shipping

my Rewards Card is next to nothing on FNL

$194.28 Shipped

Damn 
embarassed.gif

The Plug Price is $200.00

I need to Double up Doe!
you got me thinking about doubling up!

Waited in line for 25 mins on NDC and checked out. Got an order number online but it's about 30 mins later and still no order confirmation email. Never had an issue with NDC, so not concerned. Just odd timing.

Update: Ha! Literally the second I pushed "submit" on this post I got my email.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom