Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

copped 2 purrs in a size 8...short wait on FNL.....and on champs I got stuck on the processing screen after confirming my payment...got impatient..refreshed the page and resubmitted credit card info and went through ...

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble with checking out on eastbay? It's been processing my card for 10 min.

FNL got nearly a full size run.. already copped from NDC but went to FNL to cop for somebody else... carted easily

No discount codes for free shipping or anything though

FNL got nearly a full size run.. already copped from NDC but went to FNL to cop for somebody else... carted easily

No discount codes for free shipping or anything though

How? As soon as I go to FNL its the damn splash page...

How? As soon as I go to FNL its the damn splash page...
It put me on the splash page for like a min... soon as I got through, EVERY single size is available to select except 7.5... 8-14 are still on there

Added to the cart easily so I assume they're still in stock unlike Eastbay where you can't even add to the cart but it still lists them in stock

Last edited:
so i get 2 emails from payapl saying i purchased from FNL, then i get a confirmation email from FNL saying i paid with my card.... SMH

Ndc sizes left

7-7.5-12.5-17-18

I got that spinwheel going for a sz 10.5, but no cart yet. A stock pair of been nice.

Luckily got that call for a pair Thursday, so I locked 1 pair in.

Last edited:
I kept trying on FNL, but kept getting the payment error message.
Everytime you click they charge your card! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom