Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Question.  I got through on NDC for my pair and grabbed two GS pair for a friend.  I didn't think Nike would let me cop two GS pair but the order went through.  Does Nike have the same rules in GS sizes as they do for adult sizes (1 pair per customer).  Now I am worried that by me doing a favor, my orders gonna get canceled.

After a long wait and some patience, I was able to secure the rare sz13.5 from Eastbay...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Wont accept my payment on FNL either. Getting me so angry.

usually for FNL errors your billing address MUST match your shipping address EXACTLY

other times it's just stupid errors, i somehow got through today tho.

THIS!!! My husband waited until NDC sold out and they wouldn't take my Amex until I fixed my address. Thank you and his were copped! I repped you for this as well. I got email confirmations already and it looked like they had a FSR left.

Last edited:
Doubled up completed at footlocker and footaction...

The leather on these is really soft.

They are more darker red in person than in my pics. That is the way I like it.

View media item 1401605

Last edited:
THIS!!! My husband waited until NDC sold out and they wouldn't take my Amex until I fixed my address. Thank you and his were copped! I replied you for this as well. I got email confirmations already and it looked like they had a FSR left.
no prob, glad i could help! congrats
smokin.gif

Is the black portion and tongue, soft leather like the rest of the shoe, or pleather?

Waited in line for 25 mins on NDC and checked out. Got an order number online but it's about 30 mins later and still no order confirmation email. Never had an issue with NDC, so not concerned. Just odd timing.

Update: Ha! Literally the second I pushed "submit" on this post I got my email.
My effort went exactly like yours....hopefully my confirmation comes in after I hit submit too! LOL!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
guys the local footlockers that hadn't received their shipments may still be waiting for them. 2 of the footlockers in my area received their shipment an hour ago. good luck.

Damn, some how I missed on every site. I finally got in on Champs and the order wont go through. Went to FNL and carted. Got a card error, and then my 11.5 were OOS. Guess it wasn't meant to be on this one

Super easy cop. Mobile manual 4g on phone off ndc for me and sons pair. Had to change card and shipping info too. Really thought these were gonna go faster. Now on too foams. F nyc bring allstar to the atl

Back
Top Bottom