Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

In your experience, what is the best way to clean these things?

Baby wipes for the midsole after each wear. Upper you can just blow lint off with air. If very dusty you can use a microfiber towel that. Actual scuffs and stains on the upper may require a simple suede brush/bar cleaning kit. Maintenance on these is quite minimal and doesn’t require much to keep clean. Mine still look brand new after a handful of wears.

Yours truly, from two weeks ago...
20220201_172156.jpg
20220201_172707.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

One pic with, and one without the camera flash. Also, I know need to clean them. They're a little dusty, so y'all dont even need to tell me...

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
98180C66-7A5F-4E1E-AFE6-01CA9316B976.gif

Baby wipes for the midsole after each wear. Upper you can just blow lint off with air. If very dusty you can use a microfiber towel that. Actual scuffs and stains on the upper may require a simple suede brush/bar cleaning kit. Maintenance on these is quite minimal and doesn’t require much to keep clean. Mine still look brand new after a handful of wears.
My 2012s haven’t been rotated out for my ‘19s yet at all.

53685F1D-51BA-400A-8645-06F4BF6652F0.jpeg

2012’s that Ebay sent me for campaign. They were discolored when I got em and but they looked DS. After only a couple of wears the midsole started to chip but I dont mind, gives it some character. Wish it had the Nike Air but whatevs, beaters anyway.

Seriously. 2019 pair is bad enough but that 2012 pair has always been inexcusable. The cracking paint feature was completely unnecessary.

Im not one to be picky about shape, this and that like some people are, nor do i baby any of my kiks. They get worn to the ground, obv would want them to not chip but kinda like the chipping anyways since they are, adds some character.

So long as you're happy, that's all that matters, and free is definitely good ;-). I don't give a crap about what others think about my shoes; it's just the cracking drives me nuts (free or not), and the other characteristics. For me beaters are pairs I enjoy wearing but no longer care when they get scuffed up or dirty. I still clean them occasionally, and avoid mud though...heh.

So long as you're happy, that's all that matters, and free is definitely good ;-). I don't give a crap about what others think about my shoes; it's just the cracking drives me nuts (free or not), and the other characteristics. For me beaters are pairs I enjoy wearing but no longer care when they get scuffed up or dirty. I still clean them occasionally, and avoid mud though...heh.

Cracking is one thing but these are just chipping. Now if it gets alot worse than these then I def gonna retire them cause theres a line between worn and having some character to straight up looking beat the **** up. :lol:

Cracking is one thing but these are just chipping. Now if it gets alot worse than these then I def gonna retire them cause theres a line between worn and having some character to straight up looking beat the **** up. :lol:
I enjoyed mine. Beat them till the upper was cracking and falling apart. No one around my way cares either way. I actually have some memories with family wearing those. What I thought was beat, most thought were new. lol. I was good with the chipping. But when the sole separation was too much along with the suede cracking, I couldnt do it. Wear the F out of em. Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom