Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

kungfu koala kungfu koala Someone actually did it 🤦🏾‍♂️ via nicekicks IG
Screenshot_20220129-105841_Instagram.jpg
Honestly if they're that desperate they shoulda just paid resell for a slightly used 2019 pair. The resell in used pairs is significantly lower and sometimes the wear aint even really noticeable.

just came across my 2012 pair, can't believe it's already been 10 years lol
interesting to see that the oxidization looks like a coat on top of the grey rubber, some of the rubber looks brand new
there is some sole separation but my midsoles still feel firm and I don't think it'll crumble any time soon, the last time I wore these were ~2020

20220203_125341.jpg

20220203_125335.jpg

2 pairs of 2019

The rest are 1999s
2 of them are wearable
ALL of the 99s will be wearable soon.

20220208_183914.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Damn man! This could've been me, but I sold my DS pair of 2019's a few years back. I need to get my other two 1999's swapped. Also, I'm just now realizing that there was a second pair of 19's, in this pic. Even though you tagged me on IG. I should've known though, by the f'd up alignment.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 pairs of 2019

The rest are 1999s
2 of them are wearable
ALL of the 99s will be wearable soon.

20220208_183914.jpg
Nice. Unfortunately, the durabuck on my pair is starting to flake. I need to buy whatever you guys are using to preserve the uppers. Wearing the 1999’s made me not want to wear my 2019’s anymore lol. Just to think, making a retro close to the originals was standard for JB. Now we get cardboard cutouts with stiff materials and uncomfortable fit.

Nice. Unfortunately, the durabuck on my pair is starting to flake. I need to buy whatever you guys are using to preserve the uppers. Wearing the 1999’s made me not want to wear my 2019’s anymore lol. Just to think, making a retro close to the originals was standard for JB. Now we get cardboard cutouts with stiff materials and uncomfortable fit.
Try Angelus Mink Oil.

If it does flake off, I think you can get it dyed.

The 2019’s are starting to flake or your 99’s?

Back
Top Bottom