Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

And you're definitely talking about retros.

If you're talking about OG's, the 1s versus the 14s comfort-wise they're not even in the same league.
Well yeah, haven't had a OG that was wearable.

1s don't kill my pinky toes like 14s do. This is going TTS of course.

My standards for comfort are pretty low, as most of the pairs of my sneaker collection are (today's) Jordan's. Only 1s I currently own are the '16 Black Toes and '21 Neutral Grey's, the former having actually been worn and worn very frequently during high school and most of my college years so far. With the stock insoles I think they're comfortable for walking around if you're going to have time to sit occasionally, but all day affairs? Never. Leave it for the 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, etc.

Jordan 1-14 are subjective to many of us in here. But there is no way the Jordan 1 is gonna top any list of most comfortable shoe. Original or not. 1s dont crack top three of 80s shoe comfort as far as basketball shoes go. And what are we gauging the comfort criteria on here? Basketball performance or casual comfort? If so, not many Js are gonna satisfy the casual section. Def agree with hellrazors list, with the 10 behind those.
For 80s retro Js, the 4 overall is most comfortable. The 1 is not even in the conversation.

The IIIs are the only shoe I find uncomfortable and I had the OGs. There fine casually for about an hour. The IXs and XXIIIs are great casually but not for hooping. Very surprised some felt the XVIII and XIX wasn’t comfortable I would put those towards the top. II, XX, and XXII is very underrated.

Got em
Screenshot_20211222-101608_Nike.jpg
think one could tear them stubs off n stunt that **** casually???....

Jordan 1-14 are subjective to many of us in here. But there is no way the Jordan 1 is gonna top any list of most comfortable shoe. Original or not. 1s dont crack top three of 80s shoe comfort as far as basketball shoes go. And what are we gauging the comfort criteria on here? Basketball performance or casual comfort? If so, not many Js are gonna satisfy the casual section. Def agree with hellrazors list, with the 10 behind those.
For 80s retro Js, the 4 overall is most comfortable. The 1 is not even in the conversation.

The IIIs are the only shoe I find uncomfortable and I had the OGs. There fine casually for about an hour. The IXs and XXIIIs are great casually but not for hooping. Very surprised some felt the XVIII and XIX wasn’t comfortable I would put those towards the top. II, XX, and XXII is very underrated.
When I think comfort, the cushioning is the first thing that comes to mind. But some people are talking about pinched pinky toes. That's the only way you rank a 1 as more comfortable than something else. But I don't consider that part of the comfort question, but more like a problem with sizing/fit/foot shape.

Jordans only hurting y'all feet cause you have the wrong size or you're trying not to crease them.
The ones I say are uncomfortable I all went TTS on. Want to say older mold of IV retros fit better for me than the newer ones. I only owned one, but feel 9s are a brick of a shoe in general.

I'll just half size up next go around, Particle Grey's and Zen Masters coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom