Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

For me...

Just Two.JPG

Years of staring at magazines and basketball cards for a glimpse of the 1s 2s or 3s....in elementary school no kids had them that i knew..... Then in 1989, I was eleven years old when i first saw these in person. It was love at first sight. I was watching MJ's come fly with me VHS video so much- i could've recited all the words on the tape. I would hang from the pull up bars hoping to get taller just like he said he did. I just wanted these so bad....they are my first love. My precious

Last edited:
Years of staring at magazines and basketball cards for a glimpse of the 1s 2s or 3s....in elementary school no kids had them that i knew..... Then in 1989, I was eleven years old when i first saw these in person. It was love at first sight. I was watching MJ's come fly with me VHS video so much- i could've recited all the words on the tape. I would hang from the pull up bars hoping to get taller just like he said he did. I just wanted these so bad....they are my first love. My precious
These are the stories that need to be appreciated, now a days we focus on how we tie our shoes. Shows how times have changed for sure.:lol:

Last edited:
Is it just me or do those damn near look like new laces tho the owner put in those ASGs.

Back
Top Bottom