Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

When the IVs got tha right shape tha blk/cement might be the best jordans period...to the Jordan Brand company lukers,fix the damn toebox & give us the right shape...at least give us the 99 |l|l

59t2qf.jpg

^^^^^^

This times INFINITY.

The 1999's height and shape, is FAR from the 1989. However, it's not far enough to take away, from it's original design.

I swear, if we could get the 1999's, with the OG, bolder Nike Air heel logos, and the netting material, that's used on the present 4's. I'd buy 10-12 pairs, and you'd NEVER hear me complain, about a Black Cement 4, again.

EVER.

I remember the color description had summit white. It’s not as color dense as sail, but it’s not white either. I wonder if that’ll have an effect on the look.

Might look slightly aged. Honestly don’t care. I’m expecting the current mold with NA and proper durabuck. I’ll be happy with that.

Ball kid probably laced them, not him. Shout out to Chris Collins

I dont think ball boys laced his shoes, ive seen pics of MJ before games pulling out insoles and lacing shoes himself. He would get a new pair every game and was very specific about how he wore them and laced them.

The shape of IV's has been notoriously botched. There are a few models out there that have virtually been destroyed by their shape. The Jordan IV is one of them... Everything after 2000 is basically another shoe. CG IV's were okay in the grand scheme of things but even those are botched compared to anything before it.

Back
Top Bottom