Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah he laced his own stuff before every game. He started that from day one from what Ive read in the past. Part of his pregame ritual.

I guess maybe until this chris colins came along he laced his own shoes ? maybe I was wrong I was going off pictures I seen back in the day.

Hypothetically speaking, if the Cool Greys dropped next year with the low cut, would y’all genuinely pass?

Hypothetically speaking, if the Cool Greys dropped next year with the low cut, would y’all genuinely pass?
hell no I have missed ever release of these since 2001 I waited in line for 14 hours that night in 2001 and was first in line when I finally got into the store they had 4 boxes on the counter size 8,9,10 and a 14 im still mad about that and of course by that time they were already gone everywhere else. ill cop regardless, but I would prefer the high cut patent. since the cool greys to me were the first non og color retro 11, to me og form of that shoe is low cut.

I would be disappointed because they’re the low cut and that they didn’t drop bred 11s. And I would complain as I was receiving my confirmation email after purchasing said cool greys

^ oh my fault lol sorry y’all I didn’t even see what thread I was in. Similar sentiments tho, I would cop the cool greys and be a little disappointed if black cements didn’t release

best news I ever heard... only if its similar to the original mold

they would look terrible in the current mold
They may change the mold next year. Even though both singles day 4s are the current mold, and there’s 4s planned in the spring, the Black Cement 4 May begin a new mold. That’s happened in 2015; the first few 7s has the 2011-2015 mold, while the Bordeaux started a different mold

They may change the mold next year. Even though both singles day 4s are the current mold, and there’s 4s planned in the spring, the Black Cement 4 May begin a new mold. That’s happened in 2015; the first few 7s has the 2011-2015 mold, while the Bordeaux started a different mold

Man, I'm PRAYING to JESUS, this happens. I REALLY hope, they increase the height of the model, at least to match the 1999 retro. I also hope, they bring the thick, padded tounge back.

I know they can do it, and the 2018, Concord 11's proved that. For some dumb*** reason, they just choose not too. The AJ 4, is my all-time favorite Jordan model. However, it's also the model, that's been butchered the most.

Fa real y'all, it's like Leatherface himself, had his way with em. The wings, are like ¾'s of an inch from the midsoles. If they go any lower, they'll be f'n sandals.

i got 99 problems; and sole crumbling Is definitely one
Screenshot_20181116-201727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181116-201638_Gallery.jpg

can't wait to get closer to 2019 so i can wear these comfortably

Back
Top Bottom