Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

F33EB20A-1BF3-449A-9B32-DCFF09A6CF2D.jpeg
Hope they come correct with the BC4. The 2012 version became mowing shoes within months. Ashy suede and severe paint cracking just from casual use. Threw the 5s in, i landscaped in those and they hardly creased . Hope they do those right to..

There may be more pairs of these than the Infrared according to some buyers who leaked these to me. Both will be GRs, but these may be bigger. Not sure if hype will be the same or bigger than the 3s, and the 3s seemed to be relatively easy to get.

There may be more pairs of these than the Infrared according to some buyers who leaked these to me. Both will be GRs, but these may be bigger. Not sure if hype will be the same or bigger than the 3s, and the 3s seemed to be relatively easy to get.

I don't believe those "buyers"; All Star Weekend shoes are usually in abundance (though some releases are in lower quantities) but these, no.

It really is difficult to tell what release is more sought after. The bl/Infra 6 or these. They both have huge following. Not that I know anything here, but I would think both releases will be released in likely the same numbers.

It really is difficult to tell what release is more sought after. The bl/Infra 6 or these. They both have huge following. Not that I know anything here, but I would think both releases will be released in likely the same numbers.
I feel like the 2014 pissed many off(even tho they sold out quick). I think the 4s May be more appreciated, but the All Star angle will help the 6.

I feel like the 2014 pissed many off(even tho they sold out quick). I think the 4s May be more appreciated, but the All Star angle will help the 6.
Makes sense, I have a hard time thinking one will be more limited than the other which leads me to believe both will be GRs. I can only hope btw. But I am curious on which model will move the fastest.

Honestly it’ll probably be the 6s solely due to when and what they’re releasing around.

Makes sense, I have a hard time thinking one will be more limited than the other which leads me to believe both will be GRs. I can only hope btw. But I am curious on which model will move the fastest.
Both will be GRs. Some GRs just have more pairs than others.
I just hope that the non OG 4s are GRs next year too. I don’t like when dope looking 4s are limited and so so retro + are GRs.

going to be a long 8 months between now & May. I'm personally not a huge lover of VIs or XIs. I like them, but not enough to rock them regularly. I'm only buying 1s, 3s, 4s, and boosts. I might have to send out a pair of Katrina's to be painted custom to WC3's to hold me over.

Back
Top Bottom