Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

^ you prally dont even have a job and still live with ya moms :lol:
^ you prally dont even have a job and still live with ya moms :lol:
I'm a trashman, at work... Right now. And I sure as hell don't have to be frugal to buy shoes. I could use the pay check before the Saturday drop and buy three pairs if I wanted.

Attachments

• 15547519027976200110899722365969.jpg
    15547519027976200110899722365969.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Has anyone heard these called cement 4s before.... The black 4s? Someone on IG just called them cements??? New to me

All that integrity stuff about fakes flew out the window a long time ago for me
:lol: what does that mean? You been hitting up the fufu makers? No problem from me, just not what I do. If a shoe Nike makes isn't up to my expectations I just return it.

I think some of ya grossly over estimate how many people care about OG details. No fake seller is gonna "boom" because his fakes look exactly like OGs, 90% of consumers have no idea what OGs even look like. NT is a niche and alot of you forget that at times.

This was said the same about no Nike Air. In 10 years or so if they somehow finally release these in true og form, remember this time.

I'm not talking about them fixing AUTHENTIC retail pairs, i'm talking about whoever was saying there would be a market for fake UAs that looked like OGs.

I heard if you wear fakes your feet will turn green and eventually fall off. Don’t @ me, it’s just what I heard.

Back
Top Bottom