Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

giphy.gif

My only gripe about the shoe is I wanted the slanted toe. But I can say that about almost every Jordan retro outside of the recent Concords. I want black cement 4's with Nike air and this is my best shot without paying basically a rack for a pair of '99s. It is what it is the shoe isn't perfect but it will do the job.

Shut up princess.

You didn’t bother to mention the shots dude been throwing, like he earned some trophy for posting some early pics.

You bypassed that and hopped straight on my ****

You the 40+ year old dude that be writing essays about your feelings. FOH and just enjoy the pics.

Didn’t even involve you :smh:
:rofl:

That Nike Air looks terrible on the back. How can something that off pass quality control?

I'm hoping they don't all look like that. If they do, I may have to pass.

Wait... do you not realize that it's a design issue & not quality control? This is how they all are/will be.

Wonder if you can hoop in these

You can hoop in chancletas... the question is... why would you want to? There's shoes with 2019 technology for hoopin. Don't ball in some retros.

so it seems the fakes we have been seeing are pretty accurate, that supa dupa rupa dudes pair was pretty close to the recent champs pics.. although ive never seen a champs with shoes this early. its normally a week before release stores will get their shipments. So until we actually see the official pics im still hesitant to believe that the champs pics are real shoes. I dont see how Nike can give us such nice retros over the past few years and then hack these so bad that im hesitant to buy them after waiting 20 years. I hope im right but we will see. its just funny tho out of every source of early pics one champs has them already? that does not make since to me at all.

This is the earliest I’ve seen a major chain too. Relax. The shoes are authentic. The same champs had the concords 3 weeks early.

Those Champs pics just put me out. That shape is atrocious. The toe box and midfoot are big and bulky and then when you get to the wings, the shoe gets slim and streamlined... not to mention that off centered NA. I was so hyped for this, too. Y'all go ahead and cook, Im out.

Those Champs pics just put me out. That shape is atrocious. The toe box and midfoot are big and bulky and then when you get to the wings, the shoe gets slim and streamlined... not to mention that off centered NA. I was so hyped for this, too. Y'all go ahead and cook, Im out.

I feel you. But the only other option is paying upwards of a stack (on the low end) to get a 99 sole swap.

I’m doing cpr on a pair and praying for good results

@tonytobacco has a good idea, but I think you're right. Let's say they did get off the ground and started producing true to form OGs, as soon as they start moving units in decent numbers or start affecting the hype for Nike releases, the Nike hammer is coming down full force. One factory doing this is easily singled out and taken care of, it would take all the fake factories doing it at once to cause real trouble for Nike.
Yea, he's definatly on to something tho. Maybe if one ua company just does one full og release one time per shoe we can all triple up & they can make money & still stay under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom