Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-8_16-11-36.gif
    upload_2019-4-8_16-11-36.gif
    420.9 KB · Views: 9
Yeah Steve that’s all cool but now you have the complainers complaining about the folks who aren't complaining and for whatever reason CAN find a way to appreciate the shoe lol. So what do we do about that? Gotta play it both ways. My thing is this: Voice your complaint 1 or 2 times and move on. No need to constantly beat folks in the head about the imperfections and discrepancies (the shoe is made already), as if you know something I/we don't know. I know how it should be. I know what is and what it isn't. I'm still copping. I'm still excited about the shoe.

Some progress is better than no progress. I and others have been on the site complaining for close to two decades! Some of these new guys are on here carrying the "complaint torch" like it's something new. Because of our ALREADY MADE complaints, Nike attempted to answer those complaints and created the remastered program and at least attempted to address concerns. NA is back (albeit off centered on this one), durabuck is back. Shape is trying to come back etc. All this do to OUR years of complaints. Is it perfect? Hell no. Has progress been made since 2012? Hell yes. I just think everybody needs to calm down and realize/remember how bad it used to be. We had horrible quality, wrong materials and jumpman air on shoes that we're limited and some had to even camp out for because production numbers were not like they are today. Also the buying process was a zoo compared to now where everyone generally copps with ease. Dudes have to remember where we came from. That's all I'm saying. It's not perfect but you can't just overlook progress like that.

Damn you got a lot to say lol
But seriously I’m not banning anyone for complaining about anything, was just kinda messing with that person because he said mods should ban people for complaining while complaining himself.
But just because you or anyone else can only complain once or twice and move along doesn’t mean everyone can or should. Everyone is different and have different opinions. Niketalk is a forum created to have discussions on shoes, the good the bad and everything in between. If everyone had the same opinion and never complained the place would be boring as hell.
I do agree with what you’re saying but the fact is that not everyone will see it your way and there will always be complaining no matter what. So if you or anyone else is sick of seeing a person complaining either stop reading their posts or use the ignore button.

^ you prally dont even have a job and still live with ya moms :lol:
And I wasn't even talking ****, bro. From what you said, it sounds like you aren't making much... still not talking ****. We all gotta start somewhere, I was just asking what you do, basically I'm my **** head way...

Advertising for the black market? I guess. Maybe thats just what black market companies wants...all eyes on them. I can see it happening, a small rag tag UA company that hides in the shadows ripping off a nike made shoe out plays the 30 billion dollar company. Nike who contributes billions to chinas economy can't do anything to the ua company selling fake nike's to ntr's & never has to worry about retribution to its company because they will "thrive".

My friend...I believe the ua companies stay alive because they're small fry. They make waves, they get smashed. These companies aren't out to shine, they're trying to make a buck while staying under the radar selling fakes. You know....Black Market.
Nike contributes billions to China's economy??? In what way? LOL 10 cents an hour really adds up I guess...

And the whole point of having the fake operation in China is to not get smashed. The counterfeit market is what feeds their economy, not Nike.

4 COMPARISON.jpg

This is why the tab looks ridiculous.
And the top of the tab with the nubs is wayyyyy too big. TF IS THIS???

I want this shoe to complete my little black OG collection but not like this. Not like this.
This shoe is turning out to be a contender for worst retro of all time. F-ing WOW man.

THANKS GENTRY. Youre such a POS bruh. Seriously. YOU ARE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS TO THE HUMAN RACE, KILL YOURSELF. PLEASE.

Bro, we saw the dude coming and we all called it in jest. Dude actually had the nerve to repeat his legacy. We literally sat here and watched him destroy the good thing they had going. It used to be a running joke but this ***t is real. Now it cost us the bred 4 and most likely the playoff 7s. Its like, damn bruh. Really? This is really happening right now? Is his role at Nike to purposefully go to whatever department and wreak havoc on it? I seriously dont understand. Can somehere here who works close to him explain his existence to me please?

And the top of the tab with the nubs is wayyyyy too big. TF IS THIS???

I want this shoe to complete my little black OG collection but not like this. Not like this.
This shoe is turning out to be a contender for worst retro of all time. F-ing WOW man.

THANKS GENTRY. Youre such a POS bruh. Seriously. YOU ARE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS TO THE HUMAN RACE, KILL YOURSELF. PLEASE.

I think what makes this worse is how well they did on the Infra’s. :lol:

Infra’s to me were a home run.. and now this.

so it seems the fakes we have been seeing are pretty accurate, that supa dupa rupa dudes pair was pretty close to the recent champs pics.. although ive never seen a champs with shoes this early. its normally a week before release stores will get their shipments. So until we actually see the official pics im still hesitant to believe that the champs pics are real shoes. I dont see how Nike can give us such nice retros over the past few years and then hack these so bad that im hesitant to buy them after waiting 20 years. I hope im right but we will see. its just funny tho out of every source of early pics one champs has them already? that does not make since to me at all.
Dont you work at Nike? You should know more than any of us

Back
Top Bottom