Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The issue is they lined up the Air with Swoosh instead of NIKE , its simple formatting and this is how they want it to be. Could have been Gentry protecting the OG status. You guys want Nike Air on one of, if not the most popular Jordan ever, you got it, but its not going to look exactly the same.

Its a little annoying and will bother me when I look it, but when they are on my feet I wont give a crap. Already have 3 pairs locked up and I will be taking all wins on SNKRS and Foot apps. My Fav shoe of all time. I will never be without a pair again.

You threw a shade and doubted me period. I’m only responding to the doubt you had. Shot for shot no?

If you can give it but can’t take it....

It wasn’t personal, as I’ve already stated. I don’t know you...you’re not even a recognizable SN around here to me.

I’ve been in plenty of threads where cats claim this and claim that, only to be lying for whatever reason.

Me having doubts had zero to do with you on a personal level.

It’s over now though. You got your pics off.

You can get off my **** now.

Tab looks bad.. its crazy they really cant even make their own shoe right lol. Good luck to finding a decent pair on RD.

I honestly don’t know why people that are complaining are in the thread, mods should honestly kick them out. They are just causing negativity in the thread.

Kicking people for complaining will do nothing but create an echo chamber. This is supposed to be a sneaker discussion forum that allows users of all opinions to converse in any thread of their choosing. Some people are a bit more meticulous about designs and proportions and such than others, so heavy criticism or "complaints" are to be expected. If you don't like it, the ignore or block option is readily available.

the only thing i dont like is the crooked nike air and the tongue looks thin and cheap... dont like the red pops out on the tongue either... will still be copping 2 pairs though... my cdp midsole is chipped so that will be my new beater lol... im just glad to have nike air back...

Anyways I'm still in here because I'm in between buying and not buying. A toebox iron will get these looking better shape wise but I miss the white/grey rand lines. Oversized swoosh and off centered NA is unavoidable it seems though. Gonna eat my earlier words and withhold judgment for now. :nerd:

Anyways I'm still in here because I'm in between buying and not buying. A toebox iron will get these looking better shape wise but I miss the white/grey rand lines. Oversized swoosh and off centered NA is unavoidable it seems though. Gonna eat my earlier words and withhold judgment for now. :nerd:

Anyway you could recreate the white lines with a fabric marker of some sort? Doesn't really matter to me, just a thought.

I honestly don’t know why people that are complaining are in the thread, mods should honestly kick them out. They are just causing negativity in the thread.

Not at all. If anywhere is the right place to speak your complaints it’s here on Niketalk. Actually the people that complain about people complaining are the ones I’ve been thinking about banning from the threads

Just getting caught up. Thread is really bringing the lolz. Gonna be a long month. Shoe doesn’t look great, but these are the goat for me. So I’ll be copping regardless.

Not at all. If anywhere is the right place to speak your complaints it’s here on Niketalk. Actually the people that complain about people complaining are the ones I’ve been thinking about banning from the threads

Lol... when dude posted a pic from the store and people were getting petty cause he came through with the pics.... but I shall digress.....

thread is spicyyy

time to let it go yall

aint no other pics tho? they gotta be hitting more and more stockrooms across the US at this point.

The issue is they lined up the Air with Swoosh instead of NIKE , its simple formatting and this is how they want it to be. Could have been Gentry protecting the OG status. You guys want Nike Air on one of, if not the most popular Jordan ever, you got it, but its not going to look exactly the same.

Its a little annoying and will bother me when I look it, but when they are on my feet I wont give a crap. Already have 3 pairs locked up and I will be taking all wins on SNKRS and Foot apps. My Fav shoe of all time. I will never be without a pair again.

F it. I’m doubling up with you bro. #nopairsleftbehind

@23mj88

Thanks for the pics broski

But... I enjoyed your comeback and follow up responses more though... :rofl:

One of the best I've seen on here in a while.

Puff your chest out my dude like you just did your sets at the gym :lol:

On to the pics...

The off centered Nike Air kills it the most for me.

I still have my 99's, but haven't worn them since probably like 2001-2002 so if I do they will crumble.

I will try to obtain a pair online only, but if I miss out it's okay too I'm not going to line up or camp or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom