What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Most of the FL or FA are doing app reservation or FCFS, one FNL is doing FCFS and the other one's are doing one day raffle's on Monday till they run out of tickets:rolleyes, never hit on the apps so I guess I might have to hit the malls a few hours early. I'm getting to old for this ****

I'm sorry you weren't around to experience the 2001's and before.

lol are you dumb?

hold on.. are you dumb? do you want me to post my 2001 3s? You telling me the 2001s didn't crack? I have been buying Jordans before you joined this forum. Don't let my join date fool you fam. I have experience with ever model of the 3 its my favorite shoe.

yall need to clarify if yall talking bout paint chipping or midsole cracking/crumbling

lol are you dumb?

hold on.. are you dumb? do you want me to post my 2001 3s? You telling me the 2001s didn't crack? I have been buying Jordans before you joined this forum. Don't let my join date fool you fam. I have experience with ever model of the 3 its my favorite shoe.

So after owning the 2001 what is your honest thoughts on these new “remaster” ones?

Midsole cracking and paint chipping.. I also have a pair of true blues where the midsole crumbled.. Jordan face box era

So after owning the 2001 what is your honest thoughts on these new “remaster” ones?

It will not ever be that. Those are lux compared to the ones releasing now however the one releasing now are fine, especially with the quality of shoe that JB puts out now. I just got my DS cements from that Jordan face box era out, ill post pics of them with the last retro not the 88 cement.. gimme a few.

It will not ever be that. Those are lux compared to the ones releasing now however the one releasing now are fine, especially with the quality of shoe that JB puts out now. I just got my DS cements from that Jordan face box era out, ill post pics of them with the last retro not the 88 cement.. gimme a few.

Word... yeah in my mind “remaster” should at the LEAST be equal to 2001, not even asking for 88 or 94... but oh well, just gonna continue to wait for the next go round

Bc3 join the club.
Incidentally, I couldn't care less that the black infrared 6 doesn't have the 'Nike air' on the back. What annoys me is the infrared is pink!
IMG_20180211_203957.jpg

Went to mall. Hibbetts not getting them. Then to finish line. Filled out ticket. They tell me they got 60 pairs. They put my ticket with a size 11 and told me to be there Saturday morning, and they are mine... Completely surprised. :pimp:

:nthat:

Word... yeah in my mind “remaster” should at the LEAST be equal to 2001, not even asking for 88 or 94... but oh well, just gonna continue to wait for the next go round

Here you go, if they were to actually REMASTER the 3.. it would have to be this quality..

IMG-0045.JPG

IMG-0047.JPG

IMG-0049.JPG

The soft leather, the cement print, the plush inside... when they retroed these again after this one they were a shell of this shoe.. I have to go find those.. had to go into the archives for this... lemme know if you want more pics man... but these recent retros don't hold nothing to shoes like this.. HOWEVER we are buying Jordans NOW for the og color way if we get quality a quarter of what these shoes were then its an added plus.

My original pair of that retro 3 midsole cracked and crumbled and I wore them... quite a lot. So... yeah.

Yeah man I had the 01 True Blue... never the WC though... always thought it a cool touch the entire tongue is tumbled on those...
Good Lord those are clean

I still feel as though they never got the height right with any of the retros.. even those should be a couple inches higher.

Back
Top Bottom