What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters

They'll change to App Reserve by Tuesday or Wednesday, just you wait............they did this **** with the Royal 1s last year, Foot Locker HQ won't let them get away with that ****.

it's going to be earlier than that..probably tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Tuesday or Wednesday would be too short of a window for people to check in by Thursday

I ain’t camping out for anything anymore. When I did, I used to hate talking about shoes, upcoming releases, etc. with people in line. Call me a weirdo, but I only like discussing shoes with randoms on NT. *shrugs

Lol, I rarely talk to random people in public. Here, it’s not so bad. I’m too old and have more than enough money so I’ll let somebody else do the camping for me, I’ll juat go the craigslist route if I can’t get me a pair on release day. But my guess is that it will be easy.

Ya'll can't be serious.
upload_2018-2-11_13-46-22.png

Can anyone with a older pair of 3s in their collection confirm if the lines in the elephant print was more defined or laser etched in compared to recent years?

I haven't met a 3 that doesn't have midsole cracking. However you should learn to paint them it really helps, I saved a lot of my 3s from learning how to specifically just paint that midsole

Lookin bleak for me. FNL wants to do reservations tomorrow and Tuesday but I have to work so I’m not even sure I’ll make it to reserve my size.

Then FTL and Champs dont even have the reservations on their app, so that means it may be FCFS which I don’t have the time for since I’m busy Saturday.

Smh this is a headache

Lookin bleak for me. FNL wants to do reservations tomorrow and Tuesday but I have to work so I’m not even sure I’ll make it to reserve my size.

Then FTL and Champs dont even have the reservations on their app, so that means it may be FCFS which I don’t have the time for since I’m busy Saturday.

Smh this is a headache

Try Nike.com

Smh this is a headache

FNL Uses apps too now?

App Reservations usually start on Monday or Tuesday.......they're not early like Shiekh raffle codes. They will always be the Monday or Tuesday of the week of the release.

Back
Top Bottom