• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
For some reason, I got a feeling it may be fcfs

Yep it’s FCFS as of today but it’s subject to change before release.

FCFS means enough for everyone
Hope this means they are in abundance. What’s up with the chain stores doing fcfs recently? Is Nike pressuring them to build hype again? Why have app reserve for some releases and not for others?
FA has fcfs for all the nyc locations.

Ok, so for an app like Champs how would I enter a raffle for my local store? I called and they told me it’s through the app which I’ve never done

Thanks for helping me out!
Haven’t done it in a while but if I remember correctly the app will update the launch locator with the locations that will be doing the reserve system. You then select which location you want to win your pair from. The app then gives you a certain time period (I think 2 days) to go to that store location and and do a checkin with a special code Unique to that store. After you do all that you just wait and the app will notify you if you won your pair the day before release.

I doubt Nike is pressuring them to do anything. Nike is at a point where they are pushing their own retail fronts and retail methods. this FCFS is for folks who got time to line up. i aint got time for all that

28E62BA1-C5B3-486F-B838-337780FAE1DD.jpeg
My days of camping out are over. Here’s from the mall in Syracuse at finish line.

I got there at 10 PM Thanksgiving night 2012.

This is just stupid. The only people responsible for people dying over shoes is the scum bags killing people for shoes :smh:
i dunno man

like my great great second granny aunt mami use to say you can put one bowl of slop in the back yard and invite 5 pigs over for supper and expect things to run smoothly like the last supper

Camping is small doses used to be real chill.
I remember showing up hours early for a release and just chatting it up with the other dudes waiting in line.
the was the extent of my camping also lol. The first taste I had of chaos was goign w my homey for the real DMP pack. I just laughed at himn as he scrambled from store to store in NYC asking if they had packs left.

I dont even like waiting in line at a restaurant let alone sneakers. Thank God for "real friends, kith connects, and TNPUS"

I think the worst camp out I’ve been a part of was for the fear pack. Luckily I only wanted the 3 and 4. People were SAVAGES that night....

i dunno man

like my great great second granny aunt mami use to say you can put one bowl of slop in the back yard and invite 5 pigs over for supper and expect things to run smoothly like the last supper

Yeah that’s my point. It’s not the person who puts the slop out problem that the pigs are going to fight over it. It’s the pigs that need to act better IMO.

I hate how my foot stores finally integrated the reservation system but WON'T USE IT. I'm not doing fcfs for **** I don't have the time

Back
Top Bottom