What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Yep it’s FCFS as of today but it’s subject to change before release.

i went to a house of hoops and asked a associate..as if yesterday, they're all gonna be FCFS, and da galaxy foams/Jordan I's gonna be APP reserve...take it for what its worth.

58062D00-A059-490A-A358-F266FD4038CE.jpeg
Ran across this picture showing Eazy-E wearing cement 3s....as well as showing how the vault 3 pullover fits.

Ahhhh I miss the 80s!

the app raffles have always failed me, but ticket raffles and FCFS mornings I've always eaten. SNKRs treats me well too.
i just need 2 quality pairs, please lord

So on the SNKRS app when I choose notify me does that mean I’m automatically entered into a raffle and then Nike will let me know if I “got em”?

So on the SNKRS app when I choose notify me does that mean I’m automatically entered into a raffle and then Nike will let me know if I “got em”?

No, it’s just a notification system. You still have to attempt to purchase them once they go live. Make sure all of your info is correct prior to the release (i.e. shipping and billing info).

Ok, so for an app like Champs how would I enter a raffle for my local store? I called and they told me it’s through the app which I’ve never done

Thanks for helping me out!

Back
Top Bottom