What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Maaaan if people are gonna complain about everyone wearing them, then go to payless and get some Shaqs. People complain too much. If they don't get the shoe they're beyond pissed and if everyone can get them, then they're all whiny about everyone else having them. I for one don't mind everyone having these. It's a great shoe. Everyone should be able to get a chance at getting them.

Some of my local fb sneaker groups are already talking about camping out which makes me to believe I can't just stroll in when the store opens and get a pair, I don't like camping out

Got work this Saturday, but my job is right down the street from the Mall. Was hoping to just go on my lunch break.

No way I'll be camping out for this pair or any shoes. If I don't get another pair on SNKRS on Saturday, I'll just get another one on StockX. It's been going for about $255 for size 9.5, which is only $35 over retail after tax (CA), excluding shipping. People camping out hoping to resell for $20 profit...doesnt make sense to me, unless it's people actually wanting it for themselves. But to me paying $35 over is better than losing sleep, time and trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
My spots are doing raffle system for these. I think 1 spot is doing fcfs. Hope it changes for you guys. I feel your pain. Im wondering if I should pre order the gold toes cuz its fcfs here.. On a Friday morning. I gota work. Praying I at least hit online

Pair on lock out here (no SNKRS app available in Manila). One of the most anticipated releases this year for me, if not THE release of the year. Just have to wait and see if those Concord rumors are legit.

This is such a self-righteous viewpoint. What's actually going on is that the vast majority of buyers care about how the shoes look on foot and how they feel on foot. The supposed purists care about things that most people consider minor details that do not affect how the shoes look and feel on foot. Pining for exact recreations of the OGs doesn't make you better than anybody else. Your definition of quality is the "right" elephant print height. My definition of quality is level of comfort, durability, and overall look of the shoe.

My friend it appears you did you not follow the whole conversation. You're somewhat talking out of context. The point that was being made, was someone was saying to the complainers (those specifically complaining about the minor things such us EP height, OG shape, etc.) that unless you don't buy the shoes, no changes will come via Nike. Because those types of complainers are a very small minority, no change will come specially because of THAT.

Who said anything about being better than anybody else? :lol: Who mentioned definition of quality? :lol: The point was majority vs minority. Simple as that. :stoneface:

IMG_20180211_095239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom